GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"least favourite group/artist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
the group that really annoys me is mis-teeq, they are so irritating, there songs drone on but the worst thing about them is that they can't decide what image to have so just throw loads of random things from loads of different genres in and hope it sounds garagey. The one with the deep voice who attempts some form of odd rapping is by far the most irritating thing about them.

what artists get on your nerves the most?
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Sum 41 and S-Club 7. Funny - my sister loves them both!
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:41
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
I HATE! rock but slipknot suck!
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Linkin Park are terrible. Townie rock at its worst, along with the nauseating Sum 41.
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh, and how could I forget Andrew W.K.!!
Another typical American who's just trying to make a name for himslef with his 'original image'! Call that music?? Kerrang! must be seriously joking if they reckon he's the 'next best thing in Rock music'!!
What can he do??? Talentless! All he does in his songs is grunt and groan about parties and girls, looking like the scruffiest and least-hygenic person in music!

I point and laugh very hard at anyone who has taken a liking to his music!
Fri 12/04/02 at 16:33
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
>I don't apporve of the name of his
> best album though- Antichrist superstar(But what do you expect from
> someone who wants to be remembered for denting Christianty!!)

Yeah, did u know that once he did a concert in rome, and dressed up in the white and gold robes and pointy hat to try and look like the pope?! Needless to say that got him permanently banned from Italy! In contrast, the person who just knocked him off the no. 1 spot for "Tainted Love" (his latest work of...erm...art?) Gareth Gates, claimed that he had been going to church every day during the build up to the final Pop Idol vote. Since he beat Manson it's evident that people prefer the more Christian attitude!

But as i mentioned before, Manson's guitarist is actually named after a bible verse! "John 5" is also so called because his (stage) name is John, and he's also the fifth member of the band, but he claims* that it definately does have a biblical meaning too.

*Total Guitar magazine interveiw. Issue where him, Jack Wylde (Black Label), Steve Vai and Tom Morello had a get-together for a few hours. John was on the front cover and they also did a 6 page interveiw with him
Thu 11/04/02 at 23:20
Regular
"Back in black"
rattle snake3 wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>Oh yeah, and that Manson guy. Weirdo...

You mean Marillyn
> Manson? The guy who just released the song "Tainted Love"? There's
> nothing wrong with him! Well, apart from the fact that he murders animals on
> stage, lights the stage on fire or blows it up at every show he does (For real,
> not a special effect), inspired his fans to dress up like him (Trench coats and
> make-up) and commit numerous school massacres, and has consequently been banned
> from playing in 16 states and 7 countries. Oh yeah, and his guitarist is named
> after a verse in the bible!

Mariliyn Manson is taken to seriously. This whole thing of his is an "act" or a "gimmick". It is his character. I have no respect for the things his gimmic stands for and it is pretty weird, but he plays some pretty good music. I don't apporve of the name of his best album though- Antichrist superstar(But what do you expect from someone who wants to be remembered for denting Christianty!!).

Oh yeah, Mystique is damn annoying that band with the same name also suck!!

All nu metal bands should stop now, before it gets to much. I have a burning hatred for A, then Nickel back then the list goes on (and on and on as there as so damn many).
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:20
Die! Mis-teeq.

Die! Slipknot.

Die! So solid crew.
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:33
Regular
"relocated"
For sheer mind-numbing banality, The Stereophonics are hard to beat. And they obviously think they're credible which makes it a million times worse.
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:26
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
That is so so very true they suck on so many different levels!
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Another great selection of talentless artists. Kidrock and Slipknot should both feel VERY bad for the disgrace they bring to the music industry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.