GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"least favourite group/artist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
the group that really annoys me is mis-teeq, they are so irritating, there songs drone on but the worst thing about them is that they can't decide what image to have so just throw loads of random things from loads of different genres in and hope it sounds garagey. The one with the deep voice who attempts some form of odd rapping is by far the most irritating thing about them.

what artists get on your nerves the most?
Tue 09/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
the group that really annoys me is mis-teeq, they are so irritating, there songs drone on but the worst thing about them is that they can't decide what image to have so just throw loads of random things from loads of different genres in and hope it sounds garagey. The one with the deep voice who attempts some form of odd rapping is by far the most irritating thing about them.

what artists get on your nerves the most?
Tue 09/04/02 at 15:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
So Solid Crew - Some of the lowest forms of society in there. And that includes a lot of other garage bands too.

Oh yeah, and that Manson guy. Weirdo...
Tue 09/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Slipknot freak me out
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:04
I have to agree that Mystique are probably the worst and most annoying group EVER!
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:06
Regular
SK wrote:
> I have to agree that Mystique are probably the worst and most annoying group
> EVER!

they are so annoying, but its probably better to spell their name properly to avoid being killed by our most notorious female member
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Before they split up Catatonia really got on my nerves!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I would have to go with Hearsay, or Steps, hmm or maybe Sclub7

I dont know, to many people suck for me to choose
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
the obvious ones are: so solid crew
s club 7
hear say
less obvious: kid rock
nickelback
craig david
Tue 09/04/02 at 22:57
"Uzi Lover"
Mr Blobby.

But his spots do turn me on.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:01
In ascending order of hatred:

Hearsay
So Solid Crew
Kid Rock oh yes I hate this guy
DJ Otzi *shuddering at the name*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.