GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"something wrong with our website?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/14 at 23:00
Regular
Hello if anyone is out there... we run an online shop using freeola to host it, as we have done for over 10 years now, but we seem to be having some issues, don't know what is happening but we are still getting quite a lot of people looking (never enough, but should be enough to get some trade!!), and sales are suffering. I can't seem to find what the problem is, but it seems that something is wrong somewhere. We never used to have any issues, but lately it all seems a bit strange.. I did read that there was problems with "packet loss" on some servers and some customers not being able to view some websites, anyone know about this?
Thanks in advance!
Sat 23/08/14 at 20:13
Regular
to be honest no I hadn't thought of asking freeola.. I didn't realise they did ecommerce sites?
Sat 23/08/14 at 21:06
Regular
"Why so srs?"
davidb wrote:
to be honest no I hadn't thought of asking freeola.. I didn't realise they did ecommerce sites?

Hi David,

Our Web Designers have produced some outstanding work including eCommerce sites that are major advantages for businesses. If you'd like a quote please do request one here .

Please keep in mind that the bank holiday weekend may result in a longer lead time for your quote but they will get back to you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.