GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look in the mirror."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 13:17
Regular
If you or any of your parents read the mirror, then look at todays cover. I don't tend to buy the mirror but todays front cover made me laugh and it is 100% true.

So, if you get the chance have a look and tell us what you think.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:42
Regular
"I confused?"
I think that the british public waiting to see the coffin have piroity over the Germans, as it was our queen mother and lets face it we all hate the germans.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
It just proves what a townie
> you are, HE'S TAKING THE RIPP OUT OF TOWNIES THEREFORE IF YOU DO NOT CONSIDER
> YOUR SELF A TOWNIE, THEN DON'T DO IT.

---

Are you local?
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I read it, and I dredged my soul and couldn't find one single ounce of me that cared.
Even slightly.

I'm sure her family are upset, but I never met her.
I don't even think she was real.
Jim Henson got us crying over a frog, so why should thousands of German Tourists standing in line to stare at a coffin be any different?

"It's not easy being green"
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:40
Regular
"I confused?"
I did, anyone who tries and copy Ali G is an idiot. It just proves what a townie you are, HE'S TAKING THE RIPP OUT OF TOWNIES THEREFORE IF YOU DO NOT CONSIDER YOUR SELF A TOWNIE, THEN DON'T DO IT. Sorry but you just can't copy Ali G it makes it less funny for the rest of us.
Besides the queen mum was indeed a townie
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:39
Regular
"They even cast the royal matriarch in a whole new light, remembering how she once impersonated hip-hop spoof character Ali G, astonishing the Queen at a family Christmas lunch by telling her in a mock accent: "Respec'.""
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:36
Regular
lol

Did anyone read about the Queen Mum's wicked Ali G impression?

I'll go find a story.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:35
Regular
"I confused?"
LOL. If i were prime minister i would seperate us from europe and the US. Then britain would lead the world again.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:35
Regular
You're not the only one.

Dur dur ding dur ding dur ding dur dur... YEHAAWWW
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Craw wrote:
'River of
> Love'.

---

Ewwwwww.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Kyuk-Kyuk

"He sure do got a purdy mouth"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.