GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look in the mirror."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 13:17
Regular
If you or any of your parents read the mirror, then look at todays cover. I don't tend to buy the mirror but todays front cover made me laugh and it is 100% true.

So, if you get the chance have a look and tell us what you think.
Mon 08/04/02 at 14:03
Regular
"I confused?"
Sounds like the Archers theme tune.
Mon 08/04/02 at 14:02
Regular
What's that song, I forget the words...

Dumm dee de de dum de dum de, du dee dum de dum de dum de, If I only had a brain...
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:57
Regular
"I confused?"
She will highlight the good points of her life etc.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I like the idea of having a president, the prime minister makes all of the decisions anyway, the queen will sign anything to keep westminster happy. So why not streamline the government, get rid of the monarchy.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Queen to address nation on her grief"
That's a headline on the BBC site.

What can she say?

"My mum died last week, please leave me alone. I don't want to talk to anyone."
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Look in the mirror.

That's funny. I can only see myself.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:53
Regular
"I confused?"
says who? If you have a presid4ent running it then it more trouble. They get overthrown and the power structure of the country is very corrupt.
They could become a dictator and ruin the country.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
BIG SMILE!
BIG SMILE!
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
The Monarchy, in less than 20 years, will be replaced with a system similar to the US. no prime minister, no Queen, a president and congress etc.

I'm not to say whether this is a good thing or not, I'm not very politically minded.

Or, worst case scenario, if 'Mr.' Blair gets his way, we will be ruled by people in Germany, and he;ll claim its a new 'greater Europe' Shut it Tony!
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:50
Regular
"I confused?"
or is it because you own an east side top and you find it offensive that i called someone atownie becasue of that brand of clothing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.