GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola's Big 2013 Quiz!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/14 at 14:30
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hey all,

Been a while since we posted any competition to run along side the usual Gaming Awards.

We were originally planning on this being a Christmas quiz, but decided a yearly 2013 would be better.

I'll be posting the link to the questions tomorrow morning, whereby users will have 1 week to answer and get back to us (subject to change based on demand etc).

The prize will be 2 Gaming Awards, and anyone is welcome. Hopefully we can get some friends and family joining in.

-----------
RULES
-----------

Obviously standard 'moral' rules apply. No cheating or gathering answers from outside sources.
Obviously we can not prevent this fully, but we have put some rather clever methods in place to make this sort of activity much more noticeable to us in marking.

1) Visit the link provided below to get to the quiz.

2) Once there Read the site rules

3) You will be asked for your Freeola ID and email. Use your actual forum id and email you used to sign up with us.

4) Press start and enjoy your 11 minutes of fun!

5) The quiz will be open until 29th Jan.

--------------
QUIZ LINK
--------------
CLOSED

--------------
WINNING
--------------

The winner will be picked based on highest score.

This will be decided and announced on Jan 31st (2014)

In the event of a drawn score, the tiebreaker 'guess' will be used.
Tue 14/01/14 at 14:30
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hey all,

Been a while since we posted any competition to run along side the usual Gaming Awards.

We were originally planning on this being a Christmas quiz, but decided a yearly 2013 would be better.

I'll be posting the link to the questions tomorrow morning, whereby users will have 1 week to answer and get back to us (subject to change based on demand etc).

The prize will be 2 Gaming Awards, and anyone is welcome. Hopefully we can get some friends and family joining in.

-----------
RULES
-----------

Obviously standard 'moral' rules apply. No cheating or gathering answers from outside sources.
Obviously we can not prevent this fully, but we have put some rather clever methods in place to make this sort of activity much more noticeable to us in marking.

1) Visit the link provided below to get to the quiz.

2) Once there Read the site rules

3) You will be asked for your Freeola ID and email. Use your actual forum id and email you used to sign up with us.

4) Press start and enjoy your 11 minutes of fun!

5) The quiz will be open until 29th Jan.

--------------
QUIZ LINK
--------------
CLOSED

--------------
WINNING
--------------

The winner will be picked based on highest score.

This will be decided and announced on Jan 31st (2014)

In the event of a drawn score, the tiebreaker 'guess' will be used.
Tue 14/01/14 at 15:29
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice one WH ... me and granddaughter will give it a shot ;¬)
Tue 14/01/14 at 15:40
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Make sure she is quick on the keyboard; new format and a time limit apply this time around :)
Tue 14/01/14 at 19:27
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
She's certainly 'quick on the keyboard' ... and what she's pressing is anyone's guess :¬) Still, we'll give it a go ...

Freeola are securing their 'GAD awards'

Hope you get more entrants ...
Tue 14/01/14 at 21:51
"possibly impossible"
I'll make a note to enter this one (and do just as badly as last year, no doubt!).

Good work.
Tue 14/01/14 at 22:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just you and me so far pb ;¬) Not bad...at least we could share the award!
Wed 15/01/14 at 09:17
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
We are going to push it on social media this time round too. It may not make an immediate difference, but we are hoping to run them a bit more frequently to liven things up.

Anyway, I've updated the main post to include the link!

GET GOING and GOOD LUCK!
Wed 15/01/14 at 10:59
"possibly impossible"
I've shared it on Facebook for you.
Wed 15/01/14 at 11:13
"possibly impossible"
Woah, 11 minutes isn't very long, is it?

DL - did you manage to get to the end? My wife came to talk to me half way through and I have no idea how much I missed out.
Wed 15/01/14 at 11:33
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
It was 8 minutes, which was even tougher, thank your lucky stars I convinced WH to up the time!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.