GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saved by the Bell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
Here's a thread where you can post anything you want and just talk in general about the classic TV series that was 'Saved by the Bell'.

I reckon that out of all the series' and characters, the first lot were the best, in the first year or so of the show, with Zack, Screech, Slater and co.
But the ones in the years after were just dissapointing, and were nothing like the original!
Even if Schreech and Mr. Belding were there, and if the original cast did re-appear once or twice, it just wasn't the same.

Have you also noticed that with each new class, there are always the same type of characters!???
There's always one who's cool and good-looking, one tough guy, one wierdo, one with a strong fashon-sense, one good-looking female, and one who wants to protect the enviroment.

One thing that was dissapointing about the first year or so was the sound. Yes, it was only early 90's technology, but they used the Batman-style SMACK! and POW!'s when Zack and Slater had that so-called fight. :(

I got back into the series last summer on Nickelodeon, and have now seen almost every episode of the first class!

So if you've got anything to say about Saved by the Bell, post it in here!
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:49
Saved By The Bell is the single worst series ever created. EV-ER created. Ever.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
He left college I belive.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:25
"The Will of D."
Hw does Screech have enough time between going to colledge and helping MR Balding (NOT a Typo)?
Tue 07/01/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Whoops...! It seems that `Fastlane` doesn't actually start untill this coming Friday, and it's at 9:30pm on SkyOne, not 9.
My mistake!

I noticed that `Shriek if you know what I did last Friday the 13th` was on Sky a few weeks ago, but I missed it. I've been looking for it ever-since, but I still haven't seen it.

And I agree with you, I've seen those adverts too! ;D
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah saw here on the advert. Won't watch though (like all of the crap sci-fi and adventure programmes on SKYone) and don't you think it looks just like Fast And the Furious in TV form?

And...She's as hot as ever. I've also seen her (Kelly, that is) in Shriek If You know What I Did last Summer (a copy of Scary Movie, only it's funnier).
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
For any of you interested to see what the actor who played Kelly looks like more recently, there's a TV series starting on Sky One tonight called "Fastlane", and she's in it.

Also, did anyone else notice Alex (from `The College Years`) was in Independence Day last-night? I'm sure I also saw her in another BBC 1 film the other day too...
Tue 02/07/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
LOL! His voice was used in the popular Medal of Honour: Frontline game!!
I never thought someone from SbtB could make it that far! :O

'http://us.imdb.com/Name? *SPACE* Oliver,+Christian'
Tue 02/07/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
By the way, I saw a picture of the woman who played Kelly in The People on Sunday. It was some thing they had about Loaded magazine's anniversairy or something - and she had a haircut like someone from the Brady Bunch!

Still, she didn't look a lot different 4 years after Saved by the Bell.
Tue 02/07/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can imagine what they 'New Screech' would say if he was told he was the Weakest Link.... "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!"

Apart from that and some of the stupid things he does (like walking into Lockers) I find the newer Screech more annoyng than the old one.
Heh, but I cannot imagine him with a beard AND that hair!! :D
Tue 02/07/02 at 10:47
cookie monster wrote:
> Saved by the bell is terrible, it just so wasnt funny. Did anyone see
> skreech on the weakest link USA special? I didnt recognise him.

Really?! Geez. I hope he lost. DID he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.