GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saved by the Bell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
Here's a thread where you can post anything you want and just talk in general about the classic TV series that was 'Saved by the Bell'.

I reckon that out of all the series' and characters, the first lot were the best, in the first year or so of the show, with Zack, Screech, Slater and co.
But the ones in the years after were just dissapointing, and were nothing like the original!
Even if Schreech and Mr. Belding were there, and if the original cast did re-appear once or twice, it just wasn't the same.

Have you also noticed that with each new class, there are always the same type of characters!???
There's always one who's cool and good-looking, one tough guy, one wierdo, one with a strong fashon-sense, one good-looking female, and one who wants to protect the enviroment.

One thing that was dissapointing about the first year or so was the sound. Yes, it was only early 90's technology, but they used the Batman-style SMACK! and POW!'s when Zack and Slater had that so-called fight. :(

I got back into the series last summer on Nickelodeon, and have now seen almost every episode of the first class!

So if you've got anything to say about Saved by the Bell, post it in here!
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
That lady who couldnt hear was pretty funny, whatever her name was...
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ok, we all love the show, and we've all (well most of us) have named our favourite characters.
But what about favourite teachers???

I like that Mr. Dewey bloke from the very first series. He always looked really bored and depressed, but was still very funny with some of the stuff he came up with!
-Actually, I remember seeing him in some kiddy film last year, on the Disney Channel! It was about some kids who made a fortune on-line, and he was a teacher again, but much happier and livelier! He still looked the same but happier. Why didn't they keep him on!???? :(

And what about Mr. Testeverti (check spelling!)??
Possibly the fastest speaking person on Earth!!
I think he only appeared in one episiode?? And that was in the very first year also.

Or what about that fat bloke who did the driving lessons??
Driving lessons in school!! That'd solve a lot of problems! And don't you have to be only 14 or something in US to drive!??
Sat 06/04/02 at 02:45
i watch the show and think its great
Fri 05/04/02 at 23:49
Yeah i used to watch that show... when i was 9.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:21
Regular
I used to watch it a few years ago when it was on channel 4 in the mornings. I like the first class the best.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:04
Saved by the bell is old but FANTASTIC i was to scared to make one because other users would pick on me. saved by the bell is the best nick show my opinion.
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
I wish to make Tiffany Amber-Thiesen, who plays Kelly Kapowski, my bride!

She is possibly THE most beautiful creature on Earth!
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well if you go to Ask.co.uk (ask jeeves) and search for celebrity addresses, it will find a place called the celebrity address emporiom or something like that. Then choose the letter which matches the first letter of your wanted celebrity. Then a huge list of addresses will appear. Scroll down until you find the one you want.

Try looking for the creator of the show, the name they show at the end of saved by the bell etc.
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I wonder if there's anyone we could contact about this idea???? Or, if it's already being considered!
Is there a Saved by the Bell official site??
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah that would be cool. They used to always do dream sequences in the future at reunions and stuff. good idea

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.