GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saved by the Bell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
Here's a thread where you can post anything you want and just talk in general about the classic TV series that was 'Saved by the Bell'.

I reckon that out of all the series' and characters, the first lot were the best, in the first year or so of the show, with Zack, Screech, Slater and co.
But the ones in the years after were just dissapointing, and were nothing like the original!
Even if Schreech and Mr. Belding were there, and if the original cast did re-appear once or twice, it just wasn't the same.

Have you also noticed that with each new class, there are always the same type of characters!???
There's always one who's cool and good-looking, one tough guy, one wierdo, one with a strong fashon-sense, one good-looking female, and one who wants to protect the enviroment.

One thing that was dissapointing about the first year or so was the sound. Yes, it was only early 90's technology, but they used the Batman-style SMACK! and POW!'s when Zack and Slater had that so-called fight. :(

I got back into the series last summer on Nickelodeon, and have now seen almost every episode of the first class!

So if you've got anything to say about Saved by the Bell, post it in here!
Sun 20/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Peter Engel should be strung up by his unimaginative brain poking out of a nose and then pecked to pieces by a milion tiny Screech-lings.

Damn this show.
Sun 20/04/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
To be honest, it's really more suited to Girls.

Maybe that's just me.
Sun 20/04/03 at 20:33
Regular
"I see you"
I never liked this series.
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
The new class isn't funny at all. The first class was the funiest and best by far.
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:16
Regular
"My head hurts"
I still watch saved by the bell but as soon as they left bayside it has got a lot worse the movies i don't like though the years at bayside are good though
Tue 01/04/03 at 15:54
Regular
Although this thread should be ancient i will say something on the topic.

Saved by the bell used to be alright but thats when i was little.

If they ever repeat the thing i'll have to overdose myself go in a coma and come back after its all finished.

Will you get real and get a life or a console.
Tue 01/04/03 at 13:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Zack got shot.
Deal with it.
Tue 01/04/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No, it's TV. :P
Tue 01/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This thread is not rock
Tue 01/04/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I meant to mention this the other day...

I was flicking through all the Movie channels on Sky the other day, when I came across this film called "Atomic Twister". And because I was bored, I decided to give it a look...

And who was one of stars in it, as a Police officer? No-one other than Mark-Paul Gosselaar (who played Zack)! He looks quite different with short, dark hair, although you could tell it was him. He sounded more-or-less the same, but without that "cool/California"-style twang/accent he always had as Zack, in Saved by the Bell (you'll know what I mean, if you hear him). But he looked more like the Zack from the first-2 years of SbtB, rather than the one who graduated, and went on to College.

Funny to see him... And he always looks really short when I see him in anything other than Saved by the Bell...? And, of course; he played the hero-type-cop! Even though he wasn't the main "star".
I didn't think the film was too good though (obviously!).

I also managed to catch Screech in one of those Weakest Link specials a few weeks back, from when it was recorded 2-years-ago. He looked like the "Older Screech" from the last few years of the series, only without having shaved. But he sounds so... "nromal" when he doesn't squeak!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.