GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa or Pro evo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
Which one is better, Fifa 2003 or PES2? i need to know as i am about to pre order, thanks a lot guys and gals.
Sun 20/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Notable"
There is only two FIFA's:
Fifa 98 Road To World Cup (PSX)
Fifa 95 (Sega Megadrive)

There is only one PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER.
Sun 20/10/02 at 10:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've been playing ISS and Pro Evo games since 1998, when I got ISS98 on the N64.

Sheer gaming bliss, that was - I still have it!
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:32
"period drama"
I would never had said Fifa in the past. Pro-evo / ISS always was better.
But, seeing Fifa 2003, it's looking pretty good. They've re-hauled everything. Could be a tough one, but I'd stick with Pro-evo. More professional and rewarding.
Sat 19/10/02 at 10:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Is it worth getting Pro Evo 2 if you already have the first one??

---

Yup, it is, and Pro Evo listed all the reasons why so it would be stupid for me to go into a big explanation after its been done already.

:-)
Fri 18/10/02 at 22:54
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Is it worth getting Pro Evo 2 if you already have the first one??

Id say yes, but then of course i would, but why?

Well, since you already have the first one you know that the gameplay is pretty good, so there are few places that this could be improved, but from previews and reviews i have read, they have improved a number of things, which can only mean that the game is improved some how. Plus the graphics and so on have been improved too.

Also, the Master League, one of the greatest parts of the game has been changed, now there are 3 Leagues which means its much more of a challenge and is going to last longer. The transfers system too has been overhauled.

On whole, its sounds like there have been a few changed, maybe some not so drastic ones in gameplay, but just a few alterations can make the gameplay so much better in the end.

Id say its more than worth getting it....after all, i have all the the Sony verions of ISS/ Pro Evo, and everyone was worth getting at the time.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
Is it worth getting Pro Evo 2 if you already have the first one??
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:29
Regular
Sorry for that.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
I made a promise to myself after playing Fifa 2000 on PSone and literally wasting 35 quid and I'm not going to break it this year, so PES2 is the only football game I'm buying because to me the rest are crap and next year I'll buy the next PES game in the series.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:26
Regular
I made a promise to myself after playing Fifa 2000 on PSone and literally wasting 35 quid and I'm not going to break it this year, so PES2 is the only football game I'm buying because to me the rest are crap and next year I'll buy the next PES game in the series.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:56
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Never really been able to get into the TIF games, there always seems to be something missing for me. The gameplay just doesnt seem as 'whole' as the Pro Evo games, so i never really enjoyed them.

Going to some of the name problems on Pro Evo 2, i really dont see that as a problem as big as some people make out. Agreed that it can be a little annoying, but is it really something thats going to stop anyone buying Pro Evo 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.