GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The internet, Just say no"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/10/02 at 10:46
Regular
I have been using the net since 1997. I have used various ISP’s and 2 types of connection. Access has never been quick, and even now with ISDN it’s still not very fast. But the real issue is reliability. Using modems and ISDN access, it has been unreliable, with dropped connections while in use, and terrible dial up connections over modems which just come up with error messages and allow no further access. When this happens, I switch of the pc and go back and try again early the next morning, and then it works - but if I hang up and try to go back on it at midday - nothing. With ISDN, I tried 10 times this morning to send a simple email - which was need straight away. Eventually, after about 30mins it did go - what a hassle. Lets not hook our game consoles to the internet.
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:47
Regular
Yeah but some people often forget the simple things, which can lead to your fluff intake crossing wires with your pin truss stabilizer making everything go 'kerputt', to use the technical term.
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:36
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm pretty sure that's the first thing most people do.
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:27
Regular
Yeah, as long as you get the meta couplings in sync with the fusion comatron generator.
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Yeah, thats what I said after I recalibrated the synapse on the rig
> tension and conjoined it to the mega flux supercalcinator, allowing me
> to re-route power from the hyperdrive so my friend's twim combustion
> giga matrix would work properly.

Really? It was that easy?
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
I need the intenet I crave for it
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
Tóm wrote:

>
> Simple.

Yeah, thats what I said after I recalibrated the synapse on the rig tension and conjoined it to the mega flux supercalcinator, allowing me to re-route power from the hyperdrive so my friend's twim combustion giga matrix would work properly.
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Clever boy..

:c)
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
(I think she's refering to the topic title)
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
NO what?
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:28
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
NO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.