GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy and the rest of you Notables...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 12:34
Regular
... are a bunch of cocky, patronising idiots. I'm sick to death of being treated like something dropped in a toilet by the Notables. They make fun and patronise, and get away with it all.

You might have seen me arguing with Goatboy in another topic. Now, if I dared to say another remoting patronising, insulting or similar to him, he'd be the first to report me and get SR to stamp banned on my account. Yet if I were to report him for anything, it'd get shrugged off and forgotten.

Now, I know that this equality thing has cropped up time and time again, but I'm just so sick of it. SR say that everyone on here is treated equally, but the fact of the matter is that we're not. Notables are given far more respect on here by the staff, and if anyone badmouths them or insults them in any way, they get banned or some crap like that.

Sort it out, SR... because it's simply not fair.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Dark Mark wrote:

>
> They can unban him for all I care!!! But it'll be an admission of me
> being absolutely correct in what I've said. And it'll take off some of
> the inevitable stick I'll be getting for this. But either way, they
> know I was right.

No it wont - you are just being a pathetic whinger - Ive read the topic you were moaning about and it's just sad that had to post that stupid topic in response.

The things that you posted in your topic and since then are alot worse and more hurtful, patronising etc than anything Goaty put in Drunk Cows topic.

I think the guys at SR should stop having a good giggle at all this and just put things back as they were and let everyone get back to the happy peacful ? existence again.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Do I bother reading your posts..

hmm let me think,

do you ever post anything worth reading?
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:12
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> loki wrote:
>
> No, Dark Mark was only whining, irritating, petualant and wrong.
> Whereas Goatboy was 'patronising'. When you look at the hordes of
> non-notables that we've banned for being slightly patronising, it
> really is a wonder he wasn't gone sooner.
>
> Don't you just love a hypocrite.

Have you no sense of irony whatsoever? Do you ever even bother reading my posts that you reply to? You do still make me laugh though. That's laughing at you. Not with you.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Goatboy 2 wrote:
> This is the domain of wittering spazzies and big-eared Joeys

Thats not a particularly nice thing to say about some of the people that were standing up for you.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats goaty 2 banned as well.

:(
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Dark Mark wrote:
>
> And I wasn't pushing anyone around. Just saying what was true and
> trying to get something done about it. You did the same a while ago
> with the swearing thing so don't talk about ME pushing people around.

No you may not have been pushing the staff around and yet they were pushed. hmm what does that say about the staff.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Angry"
This is the domain of wittering spazzies and big-eared Joeys
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*plays violin*
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
Rosalind wrote:
> If you are being serious about this then why on earth are you letting
> Dark Mark push you around. If this continues you will end up banning
> everyone, because someone has a problem with everyone at some point.

They can unban him for all I care!!! But it'll be an admission of me being absolutely correct in what I've said. And it'll take off some of the inevitable stick I'll be getting for this. But either way, they know I was right.

And I wasn't pushing anyone around. Just saying what was true and trying to get something done about it. You did the same a while ago with the swearing thing so don't talk about ME pushing people around.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
It's a common trait DM. Whenever a person is in the wrong and can't make a decent reply they resort to picking on little parts of thr argument to dispute, not the main issue.
I indeed picked on a word spelt wrongly, but as an additive to my reply. You used your little point as your entire reply without actually responding to the main issue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.