GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Hybrid Valves make it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*Gets drugged and falls asleep*

Told you they put something in my tea!
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:18
Microchips wrote:
> Yeah, I wondered what that was in my tea...
-------------
Er... yes. In your tea...

*slowly backs away*
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, I wondered what that was in my tea...
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:08
I think the SR staff are neglecting to tell us something...
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/*remove space*display_messages.php?threadid=37806&forumid=414

Are you calling that normal??
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:59
Is it just on this thread then? Everywhere else seems pretty much normal.
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It's your eyes!
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:53
Regular
Smooth Criminal wrote:
> why is the text in the 'Origional Message' box red? Or is it just an error on
> my PC???

Its on everyone's I think
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:49
why is the text in the 'Origional Message' box red? Or is it just an error on my PC???
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.