GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Hybrid Valves make it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hahaha
ah well, it was worth a try.
you could always give the 3 headed dog a snack treat thingy and slip past it into the big computer room couldnt you?

hehehe
:D
Wed 03/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
As much as i would love to rig GAD i can't even rig it for myself. Snuggly has a big secret super computer that is locked away behind a door on the third floor with a big three headed dog guarding it... hmmm sounds familiar.

Besides if i deleted this post to get rid of any evidence it would take me back to where i started, and no i don't mean Bognor! he he!
Tue 02/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
jackass wrote:
> YAY! what the hell are you going on about

--

Hybrid Valves made it.
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
jackass wrote:
> YAY! what the hell are you going on about

Just read my post further down.
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
were saying yay if we want the powers and if we think you are a jacka$$

happy?
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:34
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
YAY! what the hell are you going on about
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
yay
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> I made it YAY!!! Thanks Guys!

He said YAY!

Now he has to let us use font colours and styles in our posts!

Twain wrote:
> I think that we should be allowed to do that.

> What harm can it do? They disabled it for us because they were worried we might upset the layout of the
> table commands that make the pages look the way they do, but the only on that could do that is the
> tag.

> It would be really great if they'd let us change the colour and face of the text in our posts, say
> with bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, superscript, subscript,
> font face and colour?

> Everyone else who agrees with me say Yay, and everyone who
>disagrees that we should be allowed these "powers", say Nay.

> What'll it be? Yay or Nay?
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
Wow, I didn't know we had a staffie like this...refreshing.
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:42
Regular
Woo yeah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.