GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the hardest game you have ever played?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 15:20
Regular
Thought i would make this topic since i was playing on my snes yesterday after i brought 20 games for £10 off my mate and well my hardest game has got to be Smash TV.

You have about 30 or more guys trying to kill you at a time and you get killed so easy i have never been able to complete it. When i played it in the arcades about 10 years back i could barely get past the first level with 2 credits and 5 lives on each.

With Smash TV it was kinda funny cause it was set in 1999 which when you look at now you will just laugh also it had gallons of blood in which was unknown at the time now a days its very common in games.

If you heard of the game you will possibly remember how tough it is even on easy difficulty.

Any how what are your top 3 hardest games of all time and say why your number one is so hard.

My top 3 is:
1) Smash TV
2) Samba De Amigo (On hard mode normal is just too easy)
3) Mario the lost levels
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Weell, okay, I'll admit it.

I've done it on Agent and Special Agent, I'm on Deep Sea - Nullify Threat on Perfect Agent, and I've never attempted any bonus missions except duel. What's your fastest time on Duel>
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:19
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Ok, I've never played this game, but this is what has been said about it...

When testing the game, the testers basically played every level so much they knew what to do perfectly so the coders just made it harder and harder... until it became unplayable for anyone who didn't know how to do it...

Forsaken!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.