GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the hardest game you have ever played?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 15:20
Regular
Thought i would make this topic since i was playing on my snes yesterday after i brought 20 games for £10 off my mate and well my hardest game has got to be Smash TV.

You have about 30 or more guys trying to kill you at a time and you get killed so easy i have never been able to complete it. When i played it in the arcades about 10 years back i could barely get past the first level with 2 credits and 5 lives on each.

With Smash TV it was kinda funny cause it was set in 1999 which when you look at now you will just laugh also it had gallons of blood in which was unknown at the time now a days its very common in games.

If you heard of the game you will possibly remember how tough it is even on easy difficulty.

Any how what are your top 3 hardest games of all time and say why your number one is so hard.

My top 3 is:
1) Smash TV
2) Samba De Amigo (On hard mode normal is just too easy)
3) Mario the lost levels
Sun 31/03/02 at 15:20
Thought i would make this topic since i was playing on my snes yesterday after i brought 20 games for £10 off my mate and well my hardest game has got to be Smash TV.

You have about 30 or more guys trying to kill you at a time and you get killed so easy i have never been able to complete it. When i played it in the arcades about 10 years back i could barely get past the first level with 2 credits and 5 lives on each.

With Smash TV it was kinda funny cause it was set in 1999 which when you look at now you will just laugh also it had gallons of blood in which was unknown at the time now a days its very common in games.

If you heard of the game you will possibly remember how tough it is even on easy difficulty.

Any how what are your top 3 hardest games of all time and say why your number one is so hard.

My top 3 is:
1) Smash TV
2) Samba De Amigo (On hard mode normal is just too easy)
3) Mario the lost levels
Sun 31/03/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
I thought Turok 2 was pretty difficult!! All that running around and backtracking to solve puzzles - I still havent completed it!!
Sun 31/03/02 at 15:56
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Super Double Dragon on the SNES, this game is rock hard !!!
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
South Park! Did anybody ever get past the third level with no cheats? Did anybody beat the boss with no cheats! It was MEGA hard with cheats on!!

(p.S This game is crap, im not making it sound good!!)
Sun 31/03/02 at 22:52
Regular
Perfect Dark was nasty.

On Perfect Agent, all it took was one enemy to sneak up on you and unload a round of K7 Avenger and then your energy would be more or less nothing.

10 minutes without getting hit and then you die from one small mistake.

VERY unforgiving.

It was very satisfying to complete though.
Sun 31/03/02 at 22:57
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Luigis mansion in japanese :)
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:26
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
DKR I never got past the big pig second time round, therfore never completing it *sigh*

Havn't completed Gangsters yet as it's too boring to play, hopefully i'll get round to it soon.
Mon 01/04/02 at 10:34
i found goldeneye for the 64 hard when i tryed to get invincibility.

but i found donkey kong 64 hard because i need that one banana where u use diddy kong and his jetpack it`s so hard to control
Mon 01/04/02 at 11:12
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Dragon Quest..... no Dungeon Quest, the one with the knight called Dirk on the NES. That was unremittingly difficult. As were many NES games. They didn't have save points, so you had to play through the entire game in one sitting and they were baggers if you died.

Yes, that game was diffcult.

Of course Duck Hunt was technically more difficult as you could never complete it... those were the days... I loved my NES.
Mon 01/04/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Link to the Future"
The hardest game i ever played was goldeneye trying to get all the cheats. The one you get from the facility is only just possibly!

Next would probably have to be Donkey Kong Country 2. The last level was so tough. Racing around a bramble bush trying not to touch the sides and then you had to beat another racer too! Kaptin K.Rool was also devilishly hard in that with the spikey canon balls that went around in circles then the ghosts.

The last one would probably be Super Mario World. It was so difficult i'm not sure that i like it after all the grief it gave me. I'm not going to touch it's reincarnation on GBA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.