GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September 11th"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 18:33
Regular
Now when i was in school my history teacher showed us something amazing. If you type Q33NY (the number of the plane) in wingdings1 you get a special code. i cant show you this code because it wont let me paste it but just try typing Q33NY in wingdlins1 on microsoft word and see the code. Now you might say why is there a Q? this is because it was a Quantos plane or something, its the australien company. then theres the 33, this is the plane number and the NY is for Ney York, the destination. now the code is firstly a plane.then two blocks that look like buildings and then theres a skull&crossbones and then the star of david. my only queries is did osama have anything against the jews. there must have been loads in the towers. Please just try the code out and then post back (you must put the letters in capitals overwise it doesnt work.
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:21
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
y make a post out of a tragedy? wierd kid!
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
humpo wrote:
> remember the plane that hit the
> pentagon...

visit

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

and
> see if you still think a plane hit the pentagon

I had a look at the site and don't really know what to make of it. Is the Author of this site saying it was the US government themselves who destroyed part of the Pentagon?

I remember some conspiracy Theorists thought it was again the US government who blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma so the president would pass an anti-terrorism law. That seemed unlikly enough but this is going a bit too far.
Mon 01/04/02 at 09:49
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i dont think the US actually attacked the pentagon itself, but i think hes just saying that its doubtful wether a plane hit it given the evidence
Mon 01/04/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
The website address this idiot is giving;

has to be one of the most stupid I've seen yet. If the braindead author of this site actually bothered to check his facts, and use pictures other than those that support his case, then he'd not have anything to print.

Anybody want to argue that the Pentagon didn't get hit by an airliner ?

http://www.americanmemorials.com/memorial/deathnotice_private.asp? idMemorial=1318

Remove the space by the question mark and go to that site.

All those people are real, they died. Claiming otherwise is a disgraceful act.

And its nice to see the stupid topics are still here after my week-and-a-bit holiday......ah well :)
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:30
Regular
Just read this

ditto all the negative comments made towards author
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:28
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
I remember
> some conspiracy Theorists thought it was again the US government who blew up the
> Federal building in Oklahoma so the president would pass an anti-terrorism law.
> That seemed unlikly enough but this is going a bit too far.

I suspect that the patriots were behind this
Tue 02/04/02 at 13:44
"...Unicef pennies.."
This is really sad.

I must just say though, for the benefit of anyone who is tempted to believe this twaddle. The flight numbers of the aircraft that hit the WTC were American Airlines AA11 and United Airlines UA175, both destined for Los Angeles.

NOT Quantas.

NOT Flight No.33

NOT destined for New York

Otacon you are a muppet. So is your History Teacher.
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I'm sorry to say this but to try and make any kind of worthless discussion out of a world shattering event such as September 11th is tasteless and abhorrent.

Keep this rubbish away from here...

Moral lecture over with..
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:22
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
Belldandy wrote:
> The website address this idiot is
> giving;

>

has to be one of the most stupid I've seen yet. If the braindead author of
> this site actually bothered to check his facts, and use pictures other than
> those that support his case, then he'd not have anything to print.

use pictures other than those that support his case, what, like pictures of some kittens in a boot. he can only use the images of the crash site he can collate from internet resources like news sites and news papers. he probably was not allowed to stroll up to the pentagon and start taking photos....

check his facts , you posted URL with a list of names on a memorial website..its harldy conclusive evidence of a plane crash

the only fact i have been shown is that theres is no plane debris in any shots form any news source.and some of the things they say happened seem rather implaussable given the photgraphic evidence

post me a URL showing otherwise and i will shut up. untill then please refrian from calling me an idiot
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:18
Regular
"Wobble"
humpo wrote:
> post me a URL showing otherwise and i will
> shut up. untill then please refrian from calling me an idiot

I agree.

There has been a lot of nonsense posted about Sept. 11th, but this one does make you wonder.

All of the photos on that site are linked from official US Military websites. This one in particular

http://jccc.afis.osd.mil/images/sres.pl?Lbox_cap=356273&dir= Photo&vn=&ttl=010911-M-4122l-031&ref=defenselink

(remove the space)

states very clearly that the picture was taken "moments after". No wreckage will have been cleared at this point, so where exactly is the plane?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.