GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September 11th"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 18:33
Regular
Now when i was in school my history teacher showed us something amazing. If you type Q33NY (the number of the plane) in wingdings1 you get a special code. i cant show you this code because it wont let me paste it but just try typing Q33NY in wingdlins1 on microsoft word and see the code. Now you might say why is there a Q? this is because it was a Quantos plane or something, its the australien company. then theres the 33, this is the plane number and the NY is for Ney York, the destination. now the code is firstly a plane.then two blocks that look like buildings and then theres a skull&crossbones and then the star of david. my only queries is did osama have anything against the jews. there must have been loads in the towers. Please just try the code out and then post back (you must put the letters in capitals overwise it doesnt work.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:33
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Now when i was in school my history teacher showed us something amazing. If you type Q33NY (the number of the plane) in wingdings1 you get a special code. i cant show you this code because it wont let me paste it but just try typing Q33NY in wingdlins1 on microsoft word and see the code. Now you might say why is there a Q? this is because it was a Quantos plane or something, its the australien company. then theres the 33, this is the plane number and the NY is for Ney York, the destination. now the code is firstly a plane.then two blocks that look like buildings and then theres a skull&crossbones and then the star of david. my only queries is did osama have anything against the jews. there must have been loads in the towers. Please just try the code out and then post back (you must put the letters in capitals overwise it doesnt work.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hhhmmmmmm

whatever
im sure its just a coincidence because im sure that Afganistan dont have PC's to do something like that.
Maybe your teacher just made that up himself.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:39
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
u did know that osama was the richest terrorist in the world so he could afford hundreds of pcs.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
ok then, whatever
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Err...I've seen that before. I'm pretty sure that wasn't even the flight number, as it wasn't travelling to new york. It was hijacked and flown to NY.

D*****s.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What a Waste of Topic
Sat 30/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
thnx alot jack a$$. i havnt seen you post any decent posts recently. ha
Sat 30/03/02 at 19:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hmm....Typical.
Sat 30/03/02 at 19:20
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
Personally I think this is really stupid to make a topic out of this 'magic code' on the pc thing its been flaunted to its limit and its not a real secret code. So what if your history teacher showed it to you its nothing to go telling everyone about its a bit disrespectful. Don’t you think? I bet all the people who lost their lives on September 11th wouldn’t be to grateful that people are saying that there are codes and things on the pc.
You think what a fool you have made of yourself in this forum, because you decided to tell us all something totally irrelevant to what this forum is for 'sony ps1 and ps2' not 'I know some sad 'codes' on the pc'. People in here want to know some news/facts secrets on the games/consoles they have got.
The 'windings' font is not some sort of terrorist code its just a font like all the rest. I think that you should apologise for making this topic and I’m sure you’ll gain a bit of respect for doing so.
If your going to post please make it about ps1/ps2 topics and just think before you type, you will be more appreciated for it.

A+D
Sat 30/03/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well said A+D.

Otacon your a fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.