GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September 11th"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 18:33
Regular
Now when i was in school my history teacher showed us something amazing. If you type Q33NY (the number of the plane) in wingdings1 you get a special code. i cant show you this code because it wont let me paste it but just try typing Q33NY in wingdlins1 on microsoft word and see the code. Now you might say why is there a Q? this is because it was a Quantos plane or something, its the australien company. then theres the 33, this is the plane number and the NY is for Ney York, the destination. now the code is firstly a plane.then two blocks that look like buildings and then theres a skull&crossbones and then the star of david. my only queries is did osama have anything against the jews. there must have been loads in the towers. Please just try the code out and then post back (you must put the letters in capitals overwise it doesnt work.
Wed 03/04/02 at 19:45
"High polygon count"
cipro wrote:
> If the plane didn't crash into the Pentagon, Where is it?

My personal belief is that it was diverted over the Bermuda Triangle, disappeared, and is now in the hands of aliens who are trying to learn the value of sub-light travel in a metal tube with wings.
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Anybody can find coincidences somewhere if they look hard enough.

It's quite ironic really - this topic is nothing to do with PS yet it's been put in the Sony forum and even though it's complete BS and meaningless it has probably been the liveliest discussion here for the last day or so.

signing off :)
Wed 03/04/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
cipro wrote:
> I've been looking around the web-site I found and can now also prove that the
> origanal message posted by Otacon is also fake and untrue. Mainly because the
> flight numbers on both planes which hit the World Trade Centre were flight 11
> and flight 175.

Not q33ny!

Both flights were American Airlines flights, neither were Qantas flights. This all stems from the NYC in webding being "I - love - New York" and wingdings being "Star of David - Skull and Crossbones - thumbs up"

This led to Microsoft being labled with approving of the holocaust.
Wed 03/04/02 at 15:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've been looking around the web-site I found and can now also prove that the origanal message posted by Otacon is also fake and untrue. Mainly because the flight numbers on both planes which hit the World Trade Centre were flight 11 and flight 175.

Not q33ny!
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Follow the link tictac - there's even a photo there which clearly shows a piece of wreckage from a plane - though to keep your conspiracy theory going you'll probably say that it is a made up picture and the site is hosted by a government agency !!
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I just found a web-site which talks about rumors and myths like the one which has been raised in this thread. This following link takes you to the site which looks at link previously posted which suggested flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon.

I'm sure you'll agree its very interesting.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
This code thing is one of many hoax's around Sept 11th. Others include, Eight planes were hijacked, the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania was shot down, and people in the World Trade Centre got a 45 minute advance warning.

These are just a few of the hoax's currently flooding the internet, and most are just made up.
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:13
Sorry Otacon, you haven't thought me anything new. I learned about this many months ago when our school newspapper published it(I think it was in the first week of October).
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Well said Cipro ..
Wed 03/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Some question's I'd like answered from those who belive this conspiracy.

If the plane didn't crash into the Pentagon, Where is it?
The plane did definatly take off from Dulles airport on sept 11th you just need to look on American news web-sites to read interviews from those in the control tower, and read how they described the lost contact with the plane and the direction it started heading.

Why would the government cover up this attack if it wasn't flight 77 which ploughed into the Pentagon?
I have still yet to hear why anyone from the government would want to cover up this terrorist attack. I can't think of one.

What was used to attack the Pentagon?
If it wasn't a plane which caused the fire ball in the pictures, What was it? A missile. It would have to be a pritty big missile, and I doubt it would be easy for a terrorist faction to smuggle a weapon of that size into the US.

Until I see conclusive proof that support this theory (No wings or Debris is not enough I'm Afraid) I and many other people will look up on this theory as a complete waste of time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.