GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft To Support Xbox 360 For 3 More Years"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/13 at 11:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Details here

Now I'm even less interested in the new one.
Mon 09/09/13 at 14:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
Sony are drawing me further and further in to get a PS4, although it would be next year that I would be ordering one.
Sun 08/09/13 at 23:33
"possibly impossible"
Don't worry, I'll let you know how good they are in November and how they compare to a similarly priced PC (ie mine).
Sun 08/09/13 at 18:15
Regular
"How Ironic"
The PS4 is surely the more attractive console out of the two. Sales wise, it would suggest so, the PS4 has massively out-sold the Xbox One in the pre-order market, and rightly so.

Besides, I'm planning on getting a cheap PS3 bundle that people will inevitably be selling, because there will be lots of people trying to raise funds for the PS4, and quite frankly, I can't see much difference graphically or in game experience to warrant a much bigger price tag (yes, I know specs wise, it's superior, but I really haven't noticed that much difference in gameplay footage from the PS4 compared to the PS3).

If it gets me a blu-ray player and still lets me play high quality releases for £100, I'll be using the next gen to grab a bargain.
Sun 08/09/13 at 12:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
The people I have discussed the next gen consoles with mostly seem to share my own apathy towards them. The main issue seems to be the lack of backwards compatibility (although MS have hinted they may be looking into a way of addressing this in the future) and the fact that most of their friends are sticking with the current gen machines for the time being and they are the people they generally play online with. It appears to me that the general feeling amongst most casual gamers is that they seem quite happy with the current gen machines. MS decision to support the aging 360 for a few more years is great news IMO, like many I intend to stick with it for the foreseeable.
Sun 08/09/13 at 09:42
Regular
I'm certainly glad they're still going to be supporting it for a while longer, I won't be getting the new Xbox unless after a few years it proves to be a worthwhile investment because I could buy a superior computer for the price of the thing. Not to mention the fact that all the games I want are on the 360 and the fact that there are no longer any Xbox exclusive games that I want and am instead far happier to buy them for a cheaper price on me computer.

Gears of War 2 and Halo Wars are pretty much the only reason I still have Xbox live gold.
Sat 07/09/13 at 11:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Details here

Now I'm even less interested in the new one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.