GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Sniper Game Spin-off ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 19:55
Regular
Hey you've probably heard the news that the Sniper in the USA has been caught. It was an ex- special forces guy who served in the gulf and his step son. However, I feel its safe to discuss it without been arrested or Bill gates running me down in his monster truck, so here we go....

Is there an opportunity in the market to make a cross between Silent Scope and GTA3? I know that people have lost their lives to the sniper and I am NOT giving any disrespect to them or anyone effected by that but a game where you take missions and have to eliminate or protect chosen people and then flee without been caught by the police. It would come under the strategy/action umbrella of gaming paradise and I think it would go down a storm. Cant decide on a name though, Grand Snipe Auto?

Views please...
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Hmm..a game where you have to kill or protect people and then escape once you've done......Hitman 2 anybody ?

Of course if you wanted a game where you drive around, park up, shoot someone, then drive on, it'd be exceedingly boring if nothing else...

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
im pretty sure this has yet to finish. I mean where is the motive?

anyway *yawn*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.