GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pes 2'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:05
Regular
Just got the game. Can't play it as college have no PS2's! Grrr. Anyway, halfterm next week! So plenty of time to play it. I feel sorry for you guys who have had early half term! What a waste of a holiday. Anyway, tonight hopefully there will be plenty of goals, excitement, and...err...Queen! :D Talk about it.....go on...I dare you.
Sat 26/10/02 at 16:57
Regular
"  "
Yeah. Its hard to work out what they are saying. And sometimes Trevor sounds like a Redkneck.
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I still don't have it.....I reckon SR and you lot have pulled a huge trick just to fool the likes of me who pre-ordered it and are expecting it any minute. I bet the game was never moved forward and it still only comes out in mid November.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:25
Regular
Had the game since thursday, bloody superb.

All the little kinks in the actual gameplay that annoyed me in the first game seem to be ironed out and its a lot slicker and faster. Although players like Rivaldo just seem to be TOOOOO good on the ball. When my bro plays as Brazil he seems to be able to take my whole team on!!! Still great fun though.

Master League seems a little over complicated though!
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok, so I've found a fair few flaws still in the game, but I just can't stop playing it. Got my GC today, but I still can't stop myself from scoring a few goals every so often.

I'm actually really liking the Umbro Training Centre as well as the Master League, as it's really good and it helped me to get to grips with the game.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:16
Regular
The game doesn't seem as difficult to pick up and play as previous versions. Even though I'm sort of a old head at Pro Evo games, this seems easy to get into. Started playing my league on 5 star difficulty, and I'm romping it with Cameroon, beating every team easily and scoring lots of goals.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:45
Regular
"  "
My Spurs team are heading for disaster. First 8 games in second season, DLLLLLLW, heh, oh well.

Nearly scored a wicked goal. Diouf picked it up on edge of area, hit it first the time, it was a rising shot, hi the bar and bounced up and down several times, then Rebrov headed the rebound at the bar, and then Diouf smashed it off the side of the post. Oh well.

Oh, and buy Dodi from Ialy. He's cheap and skillful.
Mon 28/10/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Does any one know of any site that tells all the correct team names and player names. I know its a bit sad but it just isn`t the same playing as Holland with oranges14 passing to oranges 27

Also does anyone know if it is true that if you win the Umbro cup that you can change the way the club teams are said in the commentary.
Mon 28/10/02 at 11:22
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
http://isweb15.infoseek.co.jp/play/we5/6name/index.html

To answer my own question this is the site for Wining Eleven which seems to have identical rosters to PES2

I can see a long night ahead tonight updating this lot
Mon 28/10/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
If you want this game to be realistic at all then you need to crank up the stats for Peter Lovenkrands as this guys is the dogs danglies

Come on the Gers
Mon 28/10/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I changed all the club team names to what they should be, can't be bothered to change all the un-named players yet. Might do some later.

Started master league, won first three games so far before stopping. Really need to earn some points and get some better players.
Great game though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.