GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pes 2'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:05
Regular
Just got the game. Can't play it as college have no PS2's! Grrr. Anyway, halfterm next week! So plenty of time to play it. I feel sorry for you guys who have had early half term! What a waste of a holiday. Anyway, tonight hopefully there will be plenty of goals, excitement, and...err...Queen! :D Talk about it.....go on...I dare you.
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:40
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
judda man wrote:
> Solution to the 'Orange' men! If u have PES1, then u will have an
> option file no doubt saved on ur memory card! Simply go to load it on
> PES2, and like magic, all the dutch players are there! Van Nistelrooy,
> Davids etc: Some tho, wont be done, but most ov Ajax, PSV's players
> get there real names 2!!!!

It works....no more time wasted updating long dutch names....Good call Jman
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:47
Regular
"  "
Yeah welldone Judda (I hate that advert). Well anyway, as I promised the list will be up soon. Just match the pictures of the players off the club sites to the players on the game so I can work out which Ajax orange goalkeeper is number 009 ect, ect.
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:51
Regular
Heh, just went to unlock Classic Argentina by winning the American cup. ( so i can buy Maradona for my master league team) ANd they've even bloody changed the name of them! *Always Argentina*?! WTF!?
Thu 31/10/02 at 14:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Actually got it today.

Can somone tell me what the Master League is? I went on and it seemed to be just English/Scottish teams, except with the funny names. So I got out and started an international cup instead.
Thu 31/10/02 at 15:09
Regular
yeh, the team names are totally messed up. But underneath it all you got Real Madrid, Barcalona, Milan etc... all in there. In Master league you start off with a team full of reserves (crap players) and have to work your way up the divisions. You get money (points) for winning/drawing so you can buy more players.

A little tip would be to unlock all the Classic teams (always teams!) as you can buy these players for free in master league mode afterwards.
Thu 31/10/02 at 15:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Thanks for filling me in :)
Thu 31/10/02 at 16:27
Regular
"  "
Its nearly done. The ultimate edit guide by Natbuc. Hold on to your hats!
Thu 31/10/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
*trys to hold onto hat but it flies away*

doh

I like the new transfer system in PES 2 makes it more realistic, negotiating, loan plyers etc

fantastic.
Thu 31/10/02 at 16:52
Regular
"  "
Well its finished. Took all day looking for those Oranges but hey, its fun. NOT!!! Hope they appreciate it. You also get proper team names and flags aswell...
Thu 31/10/02 at 19:13
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I was just wondering how come the extreme difficulty is different to easy, normal and hard in master league? Why cant you change the difficulty if you choose extreme but you can if you choose any of the others in master league? What makes it so special?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.