GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pes 2'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:05
Regular
Just got the game. Can't play it as college have no PS2's! Grrr. Anyway, halfterm next week! So plenty of time to play it. I feel sorry for you guys who have had early half term! What a waste of a holiday. Anyway, tonight hopefully there will be plenty of goals, excitement, and...err...Queen! :D Talk about it.....go on...I dare you.
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:05
Regular
"  "
Just got the game. Can't play it as college have no PS2's! Grrr. Anyway, halfterm next week! So plenty of time to play it. I feel sorry for you guys who have had early half term! What a waste of a holiday. Anyway, tonight hopefully there will be plenty of goals, excitement, and...err...Queen! :D Talk about it.....go on...I dare you.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:20
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
It's so lovely. The defaults have a decent Arsenal flag template, but apart from updating the English team names, Bergkamp and Bronkhorst, I haven't scratched the surface of the unlicensed madness.

Still, lovely. Great gameplay, better goal animation, better everything. So cool.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:28
Regular
"  "
Cant wait to finnaly have the chance to create my bauetifal Spurs! No more Newcastle with an edited Sheringham up front :D
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Sat 26/10/02 at 08:39
Regular
"  "
Not there in Scotland then. Tsk. Wee postie no bring it? :D

Anyway, the edit mode is really good. Love the way you can edit the stadium seat colours and stuff.
Sat 26/10/02 at 10:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ha!

It's there now.

Yay!
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:44
Regular
"  "
Good for you :D
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Good for you :D

---

And since I posted that last message earlier on today, I've done nothing but play it.

:-D
Sat 26/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
"  "
I'm 5th in the 3rd division on Normal. No I aint crap, it's just the other difficulties are too unrealistic.
Sat 26/10/02 at 16:46
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes the commentators talk at the same time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.