GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who thinks to be regular..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 23:47
Regular
it should be something like 200 days 500 posts and 20,000 word that should happen because the newbies that become regular allways spam like j-42 is now a regular i think and he has bearly been hear
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:47
Regular
"Max Power"
it should be something like 200 days 500 posts and 20,000 word that should happen because the newbies that become regular allways spam like j-42 is now a regular i think and he has bearly been hear
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:52
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Your point being?

I couldn'y give a toss if I stay brown or not.
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:54
Regular
El Nakedo wrote:
> Your point being?
>
> I couldn'y give a toss if I stay brown or not.

I agree with you there el nakedo.
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It doesnt really matter when you turn purple, if you are still here after 6 months then you are a regular in my mind.
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just moving the goalposts won' change it. Becoming Regular does not instantly change your style of writing or content of posts.
Sat 26/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
"Max Power"
acctually what is the big deal? non really, but quite a few newbies spam to be a regular and i think something like when they have been over 50 days, regulars should think if they spam or not and if they deserves to be a regular.
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:31
"Darth Vader 3442321"
To be regular, one should eat a healthy diet that includes a high fibre intake. The fibre passing through your digestive system is not absorbed by the intestines and continues onward taking the other waste materials with it. Hence the regularity of the process "waste disposal".
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
El Nakedo wrote:
> Your point being?
>

Its more of a dark red
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:35
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Kyz22 wrote:
> El Nakedo wrote:
> Your point being?
>
>
> Its more of a dark red

If only I had posted my advice earlier!
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Cyclone wrote:
> Just moving the goalposts won' change it. Becoming Regular does not
> instantly change your style of writing or content of posts.

I agree, I am a newbie and I have written alot of stuff already. People assume newbies will be crap at posting, but I'd like to think I have made them think twice..... no, what am I on about!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.