GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the best episode of the simpsons?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 23:45
Regular
Well do you like the simpsons? do you whaych it every night at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30? Whats the all time best and funniest moment?
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:48
Regular
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> Homer goes to college.

that was classic they are all super goons and he assumes they are well up for rebellion.
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I personally think the monorail one or the one where Bart and Lisa are at war because Bart threw Lisa's giant tomato on Skinner's butt.
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:31
Regular
"That's right!"
Alex+daxter wrote:
> no no no, the all time best episode is where bart and millhouse and ralf buy the
> number one issue of radioative man! i love that episode

---------

That was Martin, not Ralph

"i thougt the one where homer make a time machine out of a toaster was good, but i have to say the halloween ones are the best."

That WAS a Halloween episode
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
The best episodes have got to be those which show Homer as a little kid or a teenager or whatever.
Those ones are so funny
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:50
Regular
the best is the one where Homer helps ned build a monument in rememberance of maude.
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:49
im positive ive seen every episode but now i cant think of one! arghh, whats become of me.
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:42
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
no no no, the all time best episode is where bart and millhouse and ralf buy the number one issue of radioative man! i love that episode
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
The best episode is where they get a swimming pool and Bart breaks his leg!!
Wed 27/03/02 at 11:16
Regular
"I confused?"
Homer goes to college.
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
best episode?

to me every episode is excellent apart from the odd one which comes on every 3 months or something.

i cant remeber a bad one really.

they are all great fun.

even some of the first ones to be made wer quite funny.
but most of the ld ones were bad.

all the new ones are brill.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.