GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the best episode of the simpsons?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 23:45
Regular
Well do you like the simpsons? do you whaych it every night at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30? Whats the all time best and funniest moment?
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Nothing beats a Sideshow Bob episode. Especially the one with the parole
> hearing:

Lawyer -But doesn't your tattoo say 'Die Bart, Die'?

Bob -No,
> it's German for 'The Bart, the'.

Parole judge -No-one who speaks German could
> be an evil man.

And the scene with the rakes. And the Witness Protection
> Programme t-shirts. Pure genius.

That is a classic!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Jeez i love The Simpsons,but if i see the Monorail episode one more time .....i'm gonna' scream!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 10:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
And the one with the Elephant, the one with the swimming pool and when Homer gets Apu fired. And flaming moes...
Thu 28/03/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The one with Frank Grimes is good (Homers enemy), I also like the one where Homer goes to college, the movie festival one, Bart's comet, and when Homer becomes a boxer. I could go on, but there the best of the best. Oh I also like the where they change their name to the Tomsons.

I think thats it...
Thu 28/03/02 at 00:03
i like the one where bart wants to jump the gorge and homer does it instead. When he comes back up and the ambulance drives into a tree and homer goes back down - hehe now thats pure comedy, even made my dad laugh!
Thu 28/03/02 at 00:03
Regular
"relocated"
And at the end the cops arrest Sideshow Bob while wearing their dressing gowns. Cue Chief Wiggum: 'It's lucky you drifted by this brothel'.
Thu 28/03/02 at 00:01
Regular
"That's right!"
They leave Grandpa behind in that one - classic
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:57
Regular
"relocated"
Nothing beats a Sideshow Bob episode. Especially the one with the parole hearing:

Lawyer -But doesn't your tattoo say 'Die Bart, Die'?

Bob -No, it's German for 'The Bart, the'.

Parole judge -No-one who speaks German could be an evil man.

And the scene with the rakes. And the Witness Protection Programme t-shirts. Pure genius.
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:52
episode with the songs? :D
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:49
Regular
Apu gets fired is good.

Homer takes the all you can eat fish restaurant to court

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.