GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/08/06 at 10:44
Regular
Can't remember who did this before, lets see how well it does. You have two choices, choose which you prefer and then leave a question for the next person.

[B]Coke or Pepsi?[/B]
Page:
Sun 15/07/07 at 12:50
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That's difficult, i'd say Fifa up until last year, but then again i'm going to be buying Fifa for the Wii purely because there sin't going to be Pro Evo. On that basis, i'll say Fifa.

In The Morning (The Song)... The Coral Or Razorlight?
Sun 15/07/07 at 10:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
dunno, which is least likely to make me kill myself?

Coldplay

Pro Evo or FIFA?
Sat 14/07/07 at 20:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That's a tricky one, there's arguments for both sides. I'd say against, because the man has no say in it and he may intend to bring up the child and love it and care for it. I'll say against.

Hmmm... Editors or Coldplay?
Thu 12/07/07 at 14:33
Regular
Polymorph =D

For or Against Abortion?

Total Abotions in England & Wales stand at just under 200,000
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Chicken.

I like beef too, but chicken is softer and nicer.

Polymorph or Epideme?
Thu 12/07/07 at 12:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sausage roll

Beef or chicken?
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:09
Regular
Regular crisps

Sausage roll or Pork pie?
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Crispy

Regular crisps or pringles?
Tue 10/07/07 at 20:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Brown sauce if it's only bacon. If there's a fried egg with it, then it'd be ketchup.

Crispy or crunchy?
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:56
Regular
They both make me laugh but I think I'll go with Teleshopping. I use to watch them before going to bed. What kind of moron buys these products? :S

You're eating a bacon sandwich.

Ketchup or Brown Sauce?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.