GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OFFICIAL Crazy Idea thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
:P

We have to start simple, this is for the stats only. If you have any ideas they go in the 'I have a crazy idea' thread.

First we need to know what Country and County you live in, so we can find a suitable area to search in.

I live in Essex, England.

Simple eh?

:D
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"She's a dog!"
No offence. but you actually think this is really gonna happen and if it does anytime soon.
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:58
"+ suspicious minds"
up yo'ws, no- faither!

http://www.picturesofengland.com/mapofengland/

hopefully you can find a better map. copy and paste the map into paint, edit it, then e-mail it to me at:

[email protected]
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
"^_^"
It will happen. I hope... and we have 13 people so far!
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:01
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I want this to work as much as the next guy but can you imagine the amount of plug sockets will need. 2 for each gamecube. say 20 people go. thats

20/4= 5

5*2= 10

10 sockets
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
"^_^"
That is ninty grity. First we need a location!
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:04
Regular
I live in Bradford, West Yorkshire
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:04
"+ suspicious minds"
davidsobell wrote:
> I want this to work as much as the next guy but can you imagine the
> amount of plug sockets will need. 2 for each gamecube. say 20 people
> go. thats
>
> 20/4= 5
>
> 5*2= 10
>
> 10 sockets

never heard of multi socket extension leads?
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:05
More people, eg, bringing friends, equals more space needed and sockets etc. That means more money.

I like you guys I really do but IF it does happen I'm not sure if I would wanna go anyway.

I'll help organise though while I make up my mind.
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:05
"+ suspicious minds"
i'll try to organise the location, whitestripes or parr, you do the booking bit.
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
10 ain't much.

Most wall sockets are double sockets, then we get some of those extensions that have 4 plug sockets on them, so thats 8 for each wall socket.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.