GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OFFICIAL Crazy Idea thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
:P

We have to start simple, this is for the stats only. If you have any ideas they go in the 'I have a crazy idea' thread.

First we need to know what Country and County you live in, so we can find a suitable area to search in.

I live in Essex, England.

Simple eh?

:D
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:05
Im 16 (17 a month today :D), Lincolnshire, England.
Sat 16/11/02 at 13:58
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Can't be bothered to read all the posts, but in response to the first one, I live in Norfolk, England
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:31
Regular
Here's a crazy idea:-

'Microsoft sell out in bankruptcy shocker!'
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:21
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
>
>
> When you said Fectham/Leatherhead do you mean like near the Mill pond,
> which is kinda, go down past harringtons and take a right.
>
> Btw, Harringtons rules!
>
> (:)

I've never been to Harringtons, and I don't which pond the Mill Pond is. Is that one where the water gives you a rash?
And I asked the people I knew from Therfield. They met someone called Sam who sits around in the IT rooms all lunch break.
Is that you?
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
"^_^"
Ok, So we have numbers. But you must be deffinatly going. We may need to take deposits from everyone before booking!
Fri 01/11/02 at 17:53
He was the guy with long hair.

When you said Fectham/Leatherhead do you mean like near the Mill pond, which is kinda, go down past harringtons and take a right.

Btw, Harringtons rules!

(:)
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:38
Regular
Is he the one who has long hair?
Or the one who laughs a lot and is obsessed by FIFA 2003.

*sings*

Allllll the people..
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:34
I was down there about 9:30 this morning. It says on my receipt that LAWRENCE served me. Very nice.

(:)
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:23
Regular
I got Pro Evo 2 from Dixons!
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:15
Lol, I dont know many people apart from peeps in my year, so you probably wont find many people who know me. Gotta go to dixons soon, taking ED back...and its raining...a bit...damn...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.