GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone here getting a Wavebird?(controller)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 22:44
Regular
Anyone here getting a Wavebird?(controller)
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:33
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I intend to get a British one when it comes out. Maybe 2. Shame theres no rumble though.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
I won't be getting any Wavebird controllers for the simple reason that I'm partially sighted; therefore needing to sit close to the television, which renders a cordless controller absolutely useless.
Mon 28/10/02 at 21:23
I won't get a wavebird because I've never been at all annoyed by the controller wire
Mon 28/10/02 at 21:28
Regular
the colour of the WAvebird is great!

Yes I'd prefer black, but it isn't the same as the N64 controllers.

It's nice and shinnnyyyyyyy :D
Mon 28/10/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah its a brilliant peice of kit. i really like the conventional white. its well practical and it has rumble feature.
Thu 31/10/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Steven"
Does yours have a rumble feature?

These guys are saying it does not have one?
Sat 02/11/02 at 20:49
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> I'll definatly be getting a Wave Bird, i hear it is excellent yet no
> rumble feature.

Do not lose hope! Luckily, Nintendo have included a rumble feature for the European Wavebird. Check SR magazine, page 13.
Sat 02/11/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
What? The european version is going to have a rumble pack! Ahh well. The batteries will be used up a lot quicker so I'm glad I got one in from the US (my dad got it for me while he was there so I didn't have to pay loads to get it imported).
Sat 02/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
"^_^"
Mine cost £23.18 and I imported from Canada
Sat 02/11/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Shish! That's cheaper than just buying it in a shop in the USA. Why didn't you have to pay extra for an import and how did you get it for such a low price?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.