GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone here getting a Wavebird?(controller)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 22:44
Regular
Anyone here getting a Wavebird?(controller)
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Steven"
Anyone here getting a Wavebird?(controller)
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
a bit late there mate. most people in this forum already have them. i got mine on inport 3 monthes ago. put a little bit more thought in to your post next time.
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Steven"
Soz I haven't is it good(compared to a normall controller)?
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:13
"Uzi Lover"
What's that unoffical one like? It says it's got rumble, unlike the offical...
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:15
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> a bit late there mate. most people in this forum already have them. i
> got mine on inport 3 monthes ago. put a little bit more thought in to
> your post next time.

Sounds like a fine post to me, many people don't have an imported wavebird and those that do might get a second one.

I'll definatly be getting a Wave Bird, i hear it is excellent yet no rumble feature.
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:16
Regular
"^_^"
Yes, I have one. It rules
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:18
"The Will of D."
good no? wrote:
> Anyone here getting a Wavebird?(controller)
Unlike the rest of you import frenzy people I can actually wait a while longer since I am getting it for christmas. An extra 2 months and 3 days worth wait actually.
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:19
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> What's that unoffical one like? It says it's got rumble, unlike the
> offical...

unofficial one will probably be naff.
Mon 28/10/02 at 00:12
Regular
In the packaging it says there is no rumble to conserve battery power.

So it's possible Nintendo may release one with rumble for people who odn't mind changing the batterys more often.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:28
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
you gotta think of the difficulty with getting rumble messages to the control , the little reciever would have to be recieving signals to do the stuff on the screen, and at the same time it would have to be sending signals back to make the control rumble, it's probably possible , but then the control would be more expensive. Rumble isn't that good anyway , and if you do have rumble on in every game you play , then you get things wrong with you. I heard of this kid that got some kind of arthrightus in his hand or something , just because he used a control with rumble in.

oh yeah , and i have a wavebird to , and it is superb !! shame it only comes in grey :( i emailed nintendo a few months back and they said that they had no plans of releasing more colours as yet :( damn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.