GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you know where the shaver is on MGS2, TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 17:10
Regular
Where is the shaver?

Deep Sea Dock is all I know. But where more specifically?
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:35
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Just use the stinger that Pliskin gives u to fry the Bastad
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Okay, the Harrier isn't quite as easy as I thought it would be.

The amount of missiles he fires is amazing and they go SOOO fast! Plus, you can't just hide behind a block when he is firing them at you as the explosions kill you in one.

So I tried going up the top, but then I found out what he actually does when he floats over you. I didn't realise it was the heat that fries you.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've done the tanker on European Extreme. Olga kills you in one hit. Apart from that it isn't much different to Extreme.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
And only 3 on Very Easy. One hit for each as well. Now that WAS hard! :-D
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:43
first time i fought the metal gears i was getting worried because i thought you had to fight all 25 metal gears, but luckly there were only 5 on normal.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I got the shaver on Extreme. I didn't watch the cut scene where Snake gives you the socom but after it I didn't have the shaver anymore so I guess I gave it to him.

Even Fortune took me ages on Extreme mode. And Fatman took me a while as well. I am jnow heading over to Shell 2 so I'll soon see how hard the Harrier is.

I can't imagine it is too difficult though. As long as I take my time and don't try and rush it then it should be fairly easy. But the Metal Gear Rays at the end will be a challenge I'm sure. You had to destroy around 11 on Hard so you'll probably need to defeat around 15 on Extreme.

Solidus will still be as easy as ever though. Just run at him, swipe a few times (he'll block), then hold L1. He will do that spin kick and you'll block it and then yoiu attack him again. Easy...
Wed 27/03/02 at 16:52
spabz wrote:

and by the way the shaver dosent do
> nothing!

yup once you collect it you had it to plisken if you watch the movie when he hands you the socom. and at the end when you meet solid snake in the tunnel he has no beard.
Wed 27/03/02 at 16:12
Mr. Furby wrote:
> i dread to think how hard vamp will be if olga is that hard.

i cant defeat fatman on extreme he puts around 5 bombs down and u have to defuse them in around 30 seconds!

and by the way the shaver dosent do nothing!
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:05
Regular
Yeh what about fighting solidus at the end?
Tue 26/03/02 at 20:52
i dread to think how hard vamp will be if olga is that hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.