GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you know where the shaver is on MGS2, TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 17:10
Regular
Where is the shaver?

Deep Sea Dock is all I know. But where more specifically?
Mon 01/04/02 at 20:41
You must have selected an option that says you haven't played mgs1 before. Because of this you don't know the plot and so the tanker mission won't make any sense. I played mgs1 so i started the tanker mission. Either complete the plant mission or start again but go for the played mgs1 options.
Mon 01/04/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ooops. I forgot to see what Snake looked like without his beard. I just skipped all the cut scenes. Dammit!
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:43
Regular
I started out as raiden, everyone else has started as solid snake?

I have to rescue E E,
Mon 01/04/02 at 12:09
You can't shoot the lights out on the harder levels can you? I tried but I think I either didn't hit them enough/ lousy shot/ can't shot the lights out at all. Anyway I can do beat him without resoting to that. I to used the shadowy left patch method. Clever in a way isn't it when you do it first time.
Mon 01/04/02 at 12:04
I found the shaver by accident. Instead of getting the m9, which I found on my first go, I found a shaver. I carried on regardless and almost skipped the cutscene where Raiden gives the shaver to Snake. In the end I had to go to Strut F first to get the m9 before going to strut B.
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Sølidus Snake wrote:
> What's the differnce? don't you get the stinger on Extreme?

Of course you get the Stinger but....

One hit by a rocket and you're dead.
You get 2 rations max in the fight.
You can't just hide from his missile attack or you die.
He does his missile attack every couple of hits.

Try it.
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I finally beat the Harrier!! And without using 1 ration!

Of course, now I'm on Vamp....

....but he isn't as hard as I thought he'd be. I haven't yet got down to his psycho phase when he has little hits left so that could be hard but I have worked out a system that works.

I always stay on the left isle in the shadow and put a claymore at the top and bottom so that if he runs round the side he will get hiyt by it. Then I just use my M4 or AK to always aim at him. And when he throws a knife I shoot it out the air. Problem is, his knives go so fast that sometimes I miss or run out of ammo. But I think I should be able to kill him soon. Then it's just the Rays that should be a problem. And that section at the end where you and Snake have to kill about a hundred guys. He always dies!! If he took his damn time then it would be easy!
Fri 29/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
What's the differnce? don't you get the stinger on Extreme?
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah I'm doing it on Extreme and it is DAMN HARD!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:36
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Or r u doing it on extrewme in which case i take it back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.