GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manchester United to Win It"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/07 at 17:05
"keep a rockin'"
Although a recent loss to Bolton Wanderers. I still think the outstanding and exceptional team of manchester united are set to win the premiership this season for a few reasons.......

They seem to always do a bit here and there to achive there aims and goals. Although sometimes they are getting beat they always seem to pull a draw or a win from a game that is almost set to be an upset for the red devils.....

They have a huge amount of determination what is needed in a team. Sometimes manchester are not performing at there best and seem to have off days but they make up for it in fight and will to win the ball with their personal qualities...

And very importantly...The players. Manchester have an outstanding array of players who are of top quality who are ready to do battle with any team that comes against them.

Even though they trail Arsenal by three points i believe that manchester will pull through champions and be league title winners yet again.
Sun 02/12/07 at 23:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
My mate has a rather large bet for MC to come at least 4th or beat Arsenal.
Wed 28/11/07 at 19:14
"keep a rockin'"
i think your right there.... but i think man city are soon to start falling down the table =D but chelsea still hold a threat as they have been getting some good results recently... but that is sure not to stop the mighty reds !
Wed 28/11/07 at 14:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I generally agree, although being behind Arsenal (Who also have a game in hand), and only barely ahead of Man City and Chelsea is a definite concern. What's needed are results against the top teams, and hopefully not too many more slip ups. Bolton have often posed problems for Man Utd over the past few seasons...
Sun 25/11/07 at 18:53
"keep a rockin'"
i damn well do =D
Sun 25/11/07 at 17:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I damn well hope not.
Sun 25/11/07 at 17:05
"keep a rockin'"
Although a recent loss to Bolton Wanderers. I still think the outstanding and exceptional team of manchester united are set to win the premiership this season for a few reasons.......

They seem to always do a bit here and there to achive there aims and goals. Although sometimes they are getting beat they always seem to pull a draw or a win from a game that is almost set to be an upset for the red devils.....

They have a huge amount of determination what is needed in a team. Sometimes manchester are not performing at there best and seem to have off days but they make up for it in fight and will to win the ball with their personal qualities...

And very importantly...The players. Manchester have an outstanding array of players who are of top quality who are ready to do battle with any team that comes against them.

Even though they trail Arsenal by three points i believe that manchester will pull through champions and be league title winners yet again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.