GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it true that the Official Nintendo Magazine call the Playstation a Greystation??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/10/00 at 16:24
Regular
If they do, I find that very childish. I'm not being biased towards Nintendo, I'm just saying that that is childish. The Official UK Playstation Magazine have the decency to give the N64 credit, and at least call it by it's proper name. In fact, the mag has hardly ever mentioned the N64, let alone called it a stupid name. Sometimes I think that the people who write the ONM are more childish than some of us in here. Who agrees? I know EDGY won't, as he uses it all the time. Me and other PSX fans don't go round saying the "Nincrappo 64" and "Nintendo Very-Poor" or the "Blackendo 64". For one thing, it's really hard to make names for it, and another, it's just silly. By the way, those names are just stupid things I made up in the last couple of minutes. So, I'm just saying, try not to use those names, as they are immature and childish. I've used the word childish 3 or more times haven't I?????
I wonder why?? (small amount of sarcasm) I'm not having a go at the N64, by the way. It's a great console.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Mon 09/10/00 at 18:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, I agree with what you've said. There's no point arguing over stupid things like this.
Sun 08/10/00 at 23:19
oh, and i'm 16, this is my new name, Meatball, trying it out but it doesn't work.
Sun 08/10/00 at 23:18
if your going to call me Fogg(y), write it correctly.
I will read the letter, but I won't reply if it helps you sleep at night.
You say this topic is unbiased??? how can that be, it's directed towards a Nintendo mag, not a very good one, but so what, there are loads of bad mags, look at the top shelf of your local newsagents to see which ones, ha ha, only kidding.
How can you be biased about two things? the expansion pak would have been too expensive when the N64 first came out, and most people wouldn't have bought it, anyway games didn't need it then.
YEAH OK i'm really sory about calling you dumb, I was just a little miffed. OK we are agreed to stop wateing time writting silly message type letters, and I will try to make it alittle bit more interresting instead of squabble, i've made a load of agro, and I guess your pretty set off about me, so i'll levae it there.
Sun 08/10/00 at 22:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh yeah, read my "a morale message on gaming" a few topics below. Although I'm sure you'll find some way of slagging me off, Fogmaster(foggie)only joking.
Sun 08/10/00 at 22:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
I swear I have written loads unbiased messages. You can ask lots of people. This one was unbiased, I was just merely stating an annoying fact.Hmmm, let me think. Did you read my message from a few weeks ago where I reviewed every single next-gen console. That was unbiased, or at least, it was meant to be. I wrote a message on the Nintendo forum on a slagging console forum, where I was unbiased towards both. Here's why the N64 is great. It has some great games, PDark, Rogue Squadron, Goldeneye, Mario Karts. The graphics look nice, and gameplay is smooth. The only thing I really don't like about N64 is an expansion pak, where you have to pay extra to make it look nicer and get extra things in games. You say I twist words, what about my forum about the voting. Too immature, dumb, you said. I normally do read your messages properly, but I was very tired than night, and couldn't be bothered to put up with more insults from people. Look, I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE! If we just replied without finding everything bad about the message we wrote, then I or you wouldn't have a problem. Anyway, I wasn't bad mouthing Nintendo, well I suppose I was, but only that mag, as have a lot of other people on here. I'm not the most self-confident person ever, probably unlike you. I panic in Technology 'cos I'm cr*p at it. I promise to you I have written some unbiased messages. Just try looking a bit more.
Sun 08/10/00 at 19:23
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Hey ANT was that letter for real?? you show some serious confidence problems, you realy think that your not biased and then diss me before reading what I have to say! i'm not getting at you, I think that you need to know what your doing because I don't think you know. When you say, "The N64's great" you don't say why, you have nothing to back you up, when I say things bad/good about something I back it up with fact, yet you still try to pick at it, making holes in my letters and twisting words, yet you do all that and still don't read my letters! I don't get you, You have to use other peoples name in your letters so that they feel like they have to help you out, I have never read one unbiased letter that YOU have written, if this is not true then tell me where one is, and this does not include the letters when you said you would take change. Just ONE letter about anything on this site and I will say I'm sorry, and it has to be older than this letter! there the terms, prove i'm wrong and I will apologise, if you are wrong then you can stop dissing me and bad mouthing Nintendo and everything about them, ok?
This letter wasn't supposed to be so aggressive but it was stupid not to read my letter before replying to it.
Sun 08/10/00 at 13:34
Thank God - There is sanity in the world.
Sun 08/10/00 at 13:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jake, you seem to know what you're talking about. I noticed you needed help on the Nintendo forum, so I wrote a little message on the slagging topic. Please read. I'm not slagging anyone off, I wrote pretty much what you said.
Sun 08/10/00 at 10:34
Do you think they're old enough to read?
Sat 07/10/00 at 23:12
Regular
No i mean they might stop the name calling after seeing that many emails!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.