GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now for Organizing the SR Clan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/11/02 at 17:59
Regular
Since I have now officially got the beta pack ordered its time to organize an SR clan. Heres what I want you lot (who are interested of course) to say yes on here with there contact email and me and Sav will get in touch with the orders??

How about it?

Once we have organized things we will divide them into commanders and sub-commanders etc so who is up for it???
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Silent85 wrote:
> heheheh yea that would be cool I wanna learn how to make a cracking
> website any help on finding out how to?

Don't worry about the coding as I have the facilites to do that...
Mon 11/11/02 at 13:46
I have the starter kit arrived today!!! looks cool and you get a free memory unit :D
Sun 10/11/02 at 01:18
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Potential Xbo Live users should read about the xbox live bootcamp on xboxaddict.com

The guy on it moons about how he had to set up the controls and narrowmindedly said play the pc version. Gah, what does he know!

Strange the way planetgamecube.com members were invied to go, probably to rub it in.
Sat 09/11/02 at 18:38
Regular
Unreal Championship is gonna rock!
Sat 09/11/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mantis wrote:
> Anyone got their Started Kits yet coz Unreal Champ is only 6 days
> away!!!

Been delayed till the 22nd now, so 15 days aways.
Sat 09/11/02 at 12:52
Regular
I think most peoples links are "In process" Sav. If the cancel option has gone, then your order might of been delivered.
Sat 09/11/02 at 11:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
After entering the code manually, I actually managed to check my order status which says my ordered item is "In Process". Is that what everyone elses says ?
Sat 09/11/02 at 01:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Anyone got their Started Kits yet coz Unreal Champ is only 6 days away!!!

I'm excited for you guys, it'll be hard to limit your play to 2 hours a night let alone a week.
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:36
I will buy the domain name for our clan seeing as I want to try and lead the clan to battles so what domain name do you want us to have???
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:20
heheheh yea that would be cool I wanna learn how to make a cracking website any help on finding out how to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.