GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now for Organizing the SR Clan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/11/02 at 17:59
Regular
Since I have now officially got the beta pack ordered its time to organize an SR clan. Heres what I want you lot (who are interested of course) to say yes on here with there contact email and me and Sav will get in touch with the orders??

How about it?

Once we have organized things we will divide them into commanders and sub-commanders etc so who is up for it???
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:46
Dunno yet aint thought of that one but hopefully will do soon. it will deffo have sr in it though.
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
What the clan's name?
Tue 12/11/02 at 12:28
cool I making a Release date website sometime this week then I will move onto a SR clan website.
Tue 12/11/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent85 wrote:
> yea moto gp is my favourite I might actually buy that game now because
> of the demo.

I am borrowing it off my mate, so when I use the online version I dont get the message popping up about the full version, as I have a full version save. Still cant use some of the tracks as I havent unlocked them all in the single player game.
Tue 12/11/02 at 11:55
yea moto gp is my favourite I might actually buy that game now because of the demo.
Tue 12/11/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent85 wrote:
> Yes sorry I had to go last night how about playing it 9pm tonight???

Want to watch The Dish at 8pm, so that will finish at 9:40pm, so I should be on then. But if your already online I should be able to just join in to your game. Which game are you going to play? I was thinking of Moto GP as I dont really like Whacked.
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:30
Yes sorry I had to go last night how about playing it 9pm tonight???

I will be play you tonight it is awesome.
Mon 11/11/02 at 23:28
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent85 wrote:
> just pull hardish lol. Dont go breaking it mind.

So have you got it out of the case then ?
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:59
just pull hardish lol. Dont go breaking it mind.
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent85 wrote:
> I have the starter kit arrived today!!! looks cool and you get a free
> memory unit :D

How the hell do you get it out of the little plastic case? Cant use it as I can get it out :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.