GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube suck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 17:35
Regular
"That £129.99 price is far too expensive, and there's no good games for it."

see!!!!1 even special reserve think gamecube [gamepube hahahahaha!] is suck!!!!!!!!!!11111111

[Sorry. Someone had to do it, and I thought it should be me.]
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Are you serious?
Animal Crossing, Die Hard Vendetta, Eternal Darkness, Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures (maybe), Doshin the Giant, Metroid Prime, Zelda, Jedi Knight 2, Phantasy Star Online the list goes on for a while.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:44
Regular
In order to keep an open mind about game consoles (cough, cough), I do some times take a look at what the GC and XBox has to offer. In the current G-Force issue, the only game that Nintendo can shout about is Turok - which is on PS2 anyway. Evan the in depth review on the DVD is identical to the same content featured on a PS2 DVD a little while ago.

Then, the demo disc is a DVD Video! I recall back when Nintendo decided to go with their non-standard disc, a Nintendo magazine with the headline "who needs DVD anyway - that’s what VHS is for". If that’s the case (which it isn't), why don’t the demo's ship on VHS tape rather than DVD Video? Yes there is that "Q" thing which is a GC with DVD player built in, but I don’t think that’s even available in the UK yet. In any case, how many "Q"s are sold compared with GC's?
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:42
Regular
That ryhme there, it was er... inventive.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:41
"+ suspicious minds"
[that was a joke]
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:40
"+ suspicious minds"
POO to you, mr RM18-e-oo!
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:39
Regular
It does actually, because when your insulting someone about their choice of console it makes your vitriol more fluent.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:39
What is going on?
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:35
"+ suspicious minds"
does it have to ryme?

does that add anything to the insult?

really?

does it?

does it really?

DOES IT REALLY?
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:33
Regular
What? gay doesn't rhyme with game.

That's stupid.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:30
"+ suspicious minds"
Ithink you'l find it' 'gaypube'

'lamecube'as microsofts desperate atempt to be funny by slating of mario sunshine with an extremly poor quality flash movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.