GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fools"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 20:27
Regular
I was simply spectating at the beautifully huge bonfire me and some *thugs* had made, watching all the pretty fireworks exploding in the air when suddenly some pillock decided to throw a "headless chicken" into the bonfire!

Everyone (who had brains) scattered and ran like they had ants in their pants, but it looked like it was just gormless little me that didn't realise what had just happened until I actually heard the firework fuse up in the huge enflamed pile of rubble...THEN I ran! I could've been a gonner. The "headless chicken" flew out of the bonfire like a missile, straight at me as I was running away. Once I had a glance back and saw the thing rushing at me I quickly fell and lay flat on the grass, and now, due to some quick clever thinking, I am still alive now to share this "I nearly pooped my pants" story with you.

I didn't find the twit that could have been the culprit for blinding me because everyone said that he ran away..."I pity the fool!" Now traumatised from the emotional event, I have finally had the strength to tell someone about it.

My message of the day - DON'T FOOL WITH FIREWORKS!!!
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I was simply spectating at the beautifully huge bonfire me and some *thugs* had made, watching all the pretty fireworks exploding in the air when suddenly some pillock decided to throw a "headless chicken" into the bonfire!

Everyone (who had brains) scattered and ran like they had ants in their pants, but it looked like it was just gormless little me that didn't realise what had just happened until I actually heard the firework fuse up in the huge enflamed pile of rubble...THEN I ran! I could've been a gonner. The "headless chicken" flew out of the bonfire like a missile, straight at me as I was running away. Once I had a glance back and saw the thing rushing at me I quickly fell and lay flat on the grass, and now, due to some quick clever thinking, I am still alive now to share this "I nearly pooped my pants" story with you.

I didn't find the twit that could have been the culprit for blinding me because everyone said that he ran away..."I pity the fool!" Now traumatised from the emotional event, I have finally had the strength to tell someone about it.

My message of the day - DON'T FOOL WITH FIREWORKS!!!
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:30
"+ suspicious minds"
I pity the fool, that doesn't use marcels proffesional pipe cleaners.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I tell you! The scariest moment ever for me is when I saw a rape-murder in an alleyway as I walked past at 1:00 a.m. These gang members all had been raping a young woman ( I could tell by her horrible expression) and then they shot her with shotguns. It was quite deserted so I don't think anyone except me saw or heard this.
It is all true!
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:35
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
My message of the day - Home fireworks should be banned. People should go to a bloody display. This would mean:
1. No twunts setting off fireworks in the street
2. No twunts setting off fireworks in the street (so important I thought I'd mention it twice)
3. I wouldn't have to put up with all this bloody "WHHIIIRREEE BANG!" when I'm trying to relax and watch TV.
4. The chance of my dog dieing of a heart attack thanks to fireworks and the fact she's terrified of them would be much slimmer (she's 12).

For christ's sake?! Don't people realise how stupid it is spending £30 on fireworks when they could go to a massive organised fireworks display (in my area) for a fiver?

Idiots.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Knick Knack wrote:
> I tell you! The scariest moment ever for me is when I saw a
> rape-murder in an alleyway as I walked past at 1:00 a.m. These gang
> members all had been raping a young woman ( I could tell by her
> horrible expression) and then they shot her with shotguns. It was
> quite deserted so I don't think anyone except me saw or heard this.
> It is all true!

Did you go to the police?

Some townies threatened to shoot me once, but thats it!
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ah, townies. The countryside word for Bazzas. Classic that is, classic.
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
gerrid wrote:
> Ah, townies. The countryside word for Bazzas. Classic that is,
> classic.

lol, your making me sound like a yokel.
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I thought you meant a real headless chicken

Then I wondered why it flew towards you

The I got it :)
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Lol @ sheepy been naive
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
lol headless chicken....... how old are u guys sounds funny :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.