GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fools"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 20:27
Regular
I was simply spectating at the beautifully huge bonfire me and some *thugs* had made, watching all the pretty fireworks exploding in the air when suddenly some pillock decided to throw a "headless chicken" into the bonfire!

Everyone (who had brains) scattered and ran like they had ants in their pants, but it looked like it was just gormless little me that didn't realise what had just happened until I actually heard the firework fuse up in the huge enflamed pile of rubble...THEN I ran! I could've been a gonner. The "headless chicken" flew out of the bonfire like a missile, straight at me as I was running away. Once I had a glance back and saw the thing rushing at me I quickly fell and lay flat on the grass, and now, due to some quick clever thinking, I am still alive now to share this "I nearly pooped my pants" story with you.

I didn't find the twit that could have been the culprit for blinding me because everyone said that he ran away..."I pity the fool!" Now traumatised from the emotional event, I have finally had the strength to tell someone about it.

My message of the day - DON'T FOOL WITH FIREWORKS!!!
Thu 07/11/02 at 00:02
"possibly impossible"
SHEEPY wrote:
> > Also if you pee into a fire, lots of white smoke.
>
>

That would explain your pained look and all the rumours then... ;-)
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:44
"Stupid Newbie :D"
November too... no more beer for me. ;)
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:43
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol, good one.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:42
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> God I'd love to smack them kids. I blame the parents.

Not half as much fun as smacking the kids then BLAMING the parents. Ho yes. ;)

Entire first week of Novemember is seriously annoying, I'm having to yell at the dogs for barking every five minutes, because some prepubescant pyromaniac is busy getting off on loud bangs.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
splashmo
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It was probably a double bluff. Oh yes.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I don't understand your slang so sssssshhh

At least you know the difference betweenslang and dialect.

Have a mars bar.

:-P
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> We threw a can of Linx on a bonfire once, and watched it explode.
> 'Twas nice
>
> However, we were rather far away at the time (a good 100 yards) so
> don't try that at home kids... try it in a field

That was the best thing about bonfires, throwing anti-persparents in, used to do it all the time when I was younger. Used to buy cheap deodarant cans just to throw them in.

'Twas fun ..the good ol' days
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Last summer me and my friends set fires nearly everyday in woods and threw stuff in it... BOOM

Not big and it's not clever

Also if you pee into a fire, lots of white smoke.

DUM de DUM

----

I don't understand your slang so sssssshhh
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"That's right!"
We threw a can of Linx on a bonfire once, and watched it explode. 'Twas nice

However, we were rather far away at the time (a good 100 yards) so don't try that at home kids... try it in a field

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.