GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has yours been dispatched yet??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 19:36
Regular
We all know what game I am on about. so has it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Flanders wrote:
> Mine still shows item back ordered - anybody elses ???

CHECK IT AGAIN!

I've just checked mine after reading your post and hey check this out!

GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY (RATED 18) 1 ITEM DESPATCHED ON: 06/11/2002
You should receive this item within 1-3 working days of the date shown above.

BRING IT ON!!!!!! :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 09:50
same here mine says back ordered still but it probably wont change until tonight but if I payed 60p for nothing I will be mad. :P
Thu 07/11/02 at 09:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Mine still shows item back ordered - anybody elses ???

I wish they would answer us in Customer Services - damn chair racing takes precedence as usual.

They will tell us that they are busy packing Vice City and sending them out - I hope, and yes I did pay the extra 60p as well.
Thu 07/11/02 at 09:28
I know I find it funny how all other companies have dispatched them yesterday and yet sr had them to dispatch and doesn't seem they even dispatched one yesterday.
Thu 07/11/02 at 06:44
Regular
I have had an email to say my copy was dispatched yesterday, from a company other than SR *cough* Gameplay *cough*.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:38
well aint we all lucky to win GAD's I made yet another attempt and Not a bleedin thing grrrr.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
As for has my copy been despatched.......i have no idea, its was a GAD claim, id go ask SR if it was, but im guessing there getting a wee little bit miffed about all those type of questions.

Ill just have to sit and wait.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:36
you collected persil tablet freebies when you were 9 thats pretty sad.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Plonk wrote:
I've just got me provisional license
> and im anxious to start learning, is VC a good platform to learn on?

LOL!

Are you serious!? :D
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Do ya think that since SR has VC in stock that this means that peeps who have already ordered the game will get their copy on friday? I ordered mine on Saturday evening. I've just got me provisional license and im anxious to start learning, is VC a good platform to learn on? I wonder if the BSM driving simulators will have a copy of VC? Ooooo i feel like im 9 years old again and waiting for my freebies from persil to be delivered after collecting loads of tokens and covering the kitchen floor in suspicious white powder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.