GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has yours been dispatched yet??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 19:36
Regular
We all know what game I am on about. so has it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
*Sets up bear-trap and poaching net to catch the postie tomorrow morning*
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well mines been posted from Play, first class by the way. I doubt it's going to reach me in time for tommorow though for a number of reasons, Royal Mail being at the top the list. They're always late with posting my orders.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Flanders wrote:
> It's up to Royal Mail now fella's (And Ros)

Yep and that's the one bit that could potentially cause the riots :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:17
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Schroeder has just confirmed.

All perorders and GAD claims have been completed and dispatched.

It's up to Royal Mail now fella's (And Ros)
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Play.com use 2nd Class post, don't they? And it's not even from this country so I very much doubt you'll get it tommorow if they sent it today.

Also, when I order from play it normally takes two days for postage (e.g order on monday night, recieve on Thursday).

Where I ordered from, they still say if you order it before 6pm tonight with first class post you should get it tommorow. However, I ordered mine last night and it still hasn't been sent. I'm thinking they are sending them all in date order today, meaning mine should be coming up soon. Anyone else ordered from Gameplay?

Me want Vice City!
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
My copy has been dispatched so hopefully I will get it tomorrow! Didnt think I would as I only ordered it a week ago but still - WOOO HOOO!!!
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:12
I will check when I get home from college then if nothing has chnaged I will ring them again lol.
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:05
"High polygon count"
Pro Evo wrote:
> As for has my copy been despatched.......i have no idea, its was a GAD
> claim, id go ask SR if it was, but im guessing there getting a wee
> little bit miffed about all those type of questions.

Heh - same here!

I was going to ask in the Customer Services forum, but decided against it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Crap, his has been dispatched already! Mines still being packed. Probably looking at a Saturday, earliest.
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:46
Yea I know play.com dispatched my mates yesterday if he gets it today I will be pis*ed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.