GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Postman's Knock (topic #26)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 08:14
Regular
He came, I saw, and now I'm feasting my mince pies on a brand spanking new copy of GTA: Vice City. So the bear-trap was a bit of a waste of time.

Thankyou to SR for my GAD, Thankyou to SR and RoyalMail for working together to get it delivered to my door on release day, Thankyou to the warehouse guys that packed it, Thankyou to the administration staff who processed the paperwork, Thankyou to the person who makes the tea, and another Thankyou to anyone else just because I'm in a grateful mood.

I'm off to play now. I will leave this burning question:

Did you get yours?
Fri 08/11/02 at 10:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Those that DID get it from SR today - was it sent 1st or 2nd class?

Mine came 2nd class. (GADs are always sent 2nd class to my knowledge).
Fri 08/11/02 at 10:55
Regular
"Tag as above"
Lets hope the side of N'pton I live on works better than yours wookiee. Keep an eye out for geezers, they'll nick anyfink.
Fri 08/11/02 at 10:58
Regular
"  "
My mate (ahem) Sam just said he got it on 2nd class today. Of, and I got a GAD on first class. :)
Fri 08/11/02 at 10:59
"High polygon count"
FatButcher wrote:
> Lets hope the side of N'pton I live on works better than yours
> wookiee.

No! You should suffer like I am!

:-)
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Tag as above"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> No! You should suffer like I am!
>
> :-)

I don't think so cupcake
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:00
"High polygon count"
I shall just hope and pray for that oh-so-rare occurrence that is a so-called "second post"
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:01
Regular
"  "
My last bought game came in a post van. You never know...
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:12
Regular
"Touched!"
Finally got my game, although i had to dash out to the shop before they sold out, they had sold 120 copies in the space of 2 hours!
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Mine didn't come, just as I suspected. I don't mind like, I've waited all year for the game, a couple of days more isn't going to hurt, but it better be a couple of days or I'm likely to go postal at my local post office.
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:25
Regular
"  "
Postal as in Postal Service or Postal as in mass anarchy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.