GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Postman's Knock (topic #26)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 08:14
Regular
He came, I saw, and now I'm feasting my mince pies on a brand spanking new copy of GTA: Vice City. So the bear-trap was a bit of a waste of time.

Thankyou to SR for my GAD, Thankyou to SR and RoyalMail for working together to get it delivered to my door on release day, Thankyou to the warehouse guys that packed it, Thankyou to the administration staff who processed the paperwork, Thankyou to the person who makes the tea, and another Thankyou to anyone else just because I'm in a grateful mood.

I'm off to play now. I will leave this burning question:

Did you get yours?
Fri 08/11/02 at 08:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
He came, I saw, and now I'm feasting my mince pies on a brand spanking new copy of GTA: Vice City. So the bear-trap was a bit of a waste of time.

Thankyou to SR for my GAD, Thankyou to SR and RoyalMail for working together to get it delivered to my door on release day, Thankyou to the warehouse guys that packed it, Thankyou to the administration staff who processed the paperwork, Thankyou to the person who makes the tea, and another Thankyou to anyone else just because I'm in a grateful mood.

I'm off to play now. I will leave this burning question:

Did you get yours?
Fri 08/11/02 at 08:17
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Posty is slowwww round here, still waiting for mine!!! urry up!!!
Fri 08/11/02 at 08:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
My postman will just turn up when he feels like it. With whatever mail he wishes to deliver.

Probably about 10:00 while I'm away then >:-(
Fri 08/11/02 at 08:40
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I'm waiting for my nadesico volume 2 instead. After 3 weeks, i only have 1 and i still got 5 to come :(
very unreliable site.
Fri 08/11/02 at 08:52
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
FantasyMeister wrote:

> I'm off to play now. I will leave this burning question:
>
> Did you get yours?

Gah. I had to go to work before the postie came this morning, so I won't find out till later. And I stoopidly arranged my Housewarming party for tonight.

I'm guessing you won't be getting many replies from people who have got it though.
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:13
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yay - Mine turned up just before I left for work....

The other half is busy tonight so as soon as the girls are in bed....

(I think I'll send them to bed early tonight cos they must have been naughty some time !)
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
My postie doesnt turn up till after 1pm! So i have a long, restless wait ahead of me...
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:37
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
*sigh*

Still waiting for the postman

*loads first shell into shotgun*
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
WHOOOHOOO

I can see ma postie down the road!

*waits by letterbox*
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
The POSTMAN is now dead!

*shotgun works a treat*

no post for me......sh!te!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.