GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Postman's Knock (topic #26)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 08:14
Regular
He came, I saw, and now I'm feasting my mince pies on a brand spanking new copy of GTA: Vice City. So the bear-trap was a bit of a waste of time.

Thankyou to SR for my GAD, Thankyou to SR and RoyalMail for working together to get it delivered to my door on release day, Thankyou to the warehouse guys that packed it, Thankyou to the administration staff who processed the paperwork, Thankyou to the person who makes the tea, and another Thankyou to anyone else just because I'm in a grateful mood.

I'm off to play now. I will leave this burning question:

Did you get yours?
Sat 09/11/02 at 16:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Mine didn't turn up yesterday. But it did arrive early this morning.

Seems strange that so many people didn't get it (even me, who didn't order from SR but still with 1st class). Maybe so many of these games being sent through the post was enough to confuse the Royal Mail right across the country and make it halt into a standstill.

I mean, it's not exactly difficult.
Sat 09/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Tag as above"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> FatButcher wrote:
> Lets hope the side of N'pton I live on works better than yours
> wookiee.
>
> No! You should suffer like I am!
>
> :-)

Sorry wookiee, my copy turned up friday, in fact I got 2 as I ordered a copy for basil.

Can play it much though as I have to dig a hole. :(
Sat 09/11/02 at 16:14
Regular
Got it on Thursday from some place ;)

I would also like to thank Mr.Postman and SR for working together to get my Ratchet and Clank to my house on Thursday too.
You rock \m/\m/

Mmmmm mince pies...
Sat 09/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Tag as above"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> FatButcher wrote:
> Lets hope the side of N'pton I live on works better than yours
> wookiee.
>
> No! You should suffer like I am!
>
> :-)

Sorry wookiee, my copy turned up friday, in fact I got 2 as I ordered a copy for basil.

Can play it much though as I have to dig a hole. :(
Fri 08/11/02 at 15:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I claimed it on Saturday as a GAD.

Its just arrived now!

Cheers SR!
Fri 08/11/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Those that DID get it from SR today - was it sent 1st or 2nd class?

2nd class, got it just before 7am. Only pre-ordered it a few weeks ago :)
Fri 08/11/02 at 14:58
Regular
Heh, only ordered mine yesterday and got it this morning before i had even woken up! Good thing my mum was at home becasue i slept through him knocking at the door!
Fri 08/11/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Well after my message moaning about the posty at 8.30 this morning it arrived ten minutes later. Im now taking me first break lol, so far ive managed to knock a guy off his bike on to the roof of me car where he procedeed to walk around on the roof. It looked like he was doing the moonwalk to billie jean on me car!
Fri 08/11/02 at 12:08
I hope mine is at home when I get home from college. But if jive dont have it, I probably wont.

Ah well sponging goes off my mates copy it is then.
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:25
Regular
"  "
Postal as in Postal Service or Postal as in mass anarchy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.