GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Herc, AJ, other Smackdown! fans, in here..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 07:23
Regular
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp? (remove space) subsectionid=158&articleid=64560&pagetype=2

Smackdown 5 - online.

That. Would. Rule.

Do you think that this is the only way the SD series can progress, or do you think there is still room for improvement as it is?
Mon 11/11/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Where can you download mpegs from?
wouldn't mind seeing a preview of this.
Mon 11/11/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Touched!"
Although i agree with dame, i've downloaded vids of SD4 and it looks way more impressive than SD3, so maybe i was wrong, maybe not a massive leap but it certainly looks like a big improvement over SD3 from what i've seen.
Mon 11/11/02 at 10:44
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The only trouble is with wrestling games theres only so much you can do in the game to keep it real to the tv, so theres always some restriction in terms of what can go in the game. Havent the previous Smackdown games had more or less everything in them from the TV? So for them to have much new in (and im not talking just the new wrestlers) then surely the WWE have to come up with more matches and so on.

Maybe online is the perfect way to go for the series, as to me, its starting to loose its appeal.
Mon 11/11/02 at 08:22
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I think they need to drop the Smackdown series and start something new. Eventually, they'll just keep churning out SD games. 4 is enough, but fifth one would end up getting ridiculous. I don't mind if they use the same engine, as long as there's something new with it. For the sake of originality, change the bloody name!
Mon 11/11/02 at 07:23
Regular
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp? (remove space) subsectionid=158&articleid=64560&pagetype=2

Smackdown 5 - online.

That. Would. Rule.

Do you think that this is the only way the SD series can progress, or do you think there is still room for improvement as it is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.