GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Motorbikes on GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
A friend recently showed me how to get motorbikes in GTA3!

You have to get into the police Enforcer van at the back of the station on Staunton Island. Drive it to the sloping entrance where you picked up Donald Love's bullet-proof Patriot.

Push the D-pad up, down, left, right - then circle, circle, L1, R2, L2, R1, triangle, square, cross.

You should hear the sound of a bike passing by. You can then find a bike under the curly part of the bridge between Staunton and Shoreside. Unfortunately it seems you are the only one who can ride a bike because no others appear.

Have fun!
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have to agree with Stryke here, I think someone is telling porkies.
If you can get it then tell us EXACTLY how but I still think someone is pulling our legs just to have a laugh.
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:37
Regular
Wookiee is lying. Wookie is Guru.

Haven't tried it, but it's obviously bollix.

Fools.
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Also the curly part of the bridge where is that and where exactly is the bike and what does it look like.

Hope you aren't telling porkies as it is likely to upset a lot of people on the site. Wookiee are you just having a laugh? I wouldn't have believed this at first until you said it worked.
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:13
Regular
I don't think it's real either but then again lots of people have said it works.
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:12
Regular
yeh its that slope, i have tried many of times to get the cheat to work i know what to do but it does'nt work.

some one has been telling porkie pies
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:07
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I still dont think its a true cheat.

Me thinks some one is having a laugh. :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:06
Regular
Is it the blu slope with a garage near the bridge?
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:06
Regular
i cant get it to work either, do you park the enforcer down the slope and then stay inside it? or do you park it down the slope and get out?
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
where abouts do you position the enforcer and do you stay in it or get out of it?
Sat 16/03/02 at 16:54
"High polygon count"
Don't know what else to say. I just did what he said in the original post and it worked fine.

Jumping the bike off the roof of the multi-storey car park in Staunton is a right laugh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.