GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Motorbikes on GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
A friend recently showed me how to get motorbikes in GTA3!

You have to get into the police Enforcer van at the back of the station on Staunton Island. Drive it to the sloping entrance where you picked up Donald Love's bullet-proof Patriot.

Push the D-pad up, down, left, right - then circle, circle, L1, R2, L2, R1, triangle, square, cross.

You should hear the sound of a bike passing by. You can then find a bike under the curly part of the bridge between Staunton and Shoreside. Unfortunately it seems you are the only one who can ride a bike because no others appear.

Have fun!
Sun 17/03/02 at 00:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Too good to be true, but I true genius prank as he knows just how many people love this game. Beardy detective Stryke foiled your plans eh? : )
Sun 17/03/02 at 00:00
Regular
Damn Wookiee...I only tried this thing becasue you apparently made it work. Damn abusing your high position...Damn getting my hopes high...Damn you!!!!!!!
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:30
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Split it into two and convert to Binary

Oops... I meant decimal, of course...
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:29
"High polygon count"
There was a major cryptic clue in the tagline...

A 16-bit binary number. Split it into two and convert to Binary, and you have the numbers 23 and 13. Map those to letters of the alphabet, and you have W and M...
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Touched!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> lol

True, i thought it was a joke at the beggining too, i never even put GTA
> 3 in the disk tray :D

LOL, same here, one of the other main reasons are that i hardly know the city anymore so i couldn't be bothered to look even if i had believed this cruel trick...but you gotta laugh at the ppl who fell for it...and feel sorry for them as well of course :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
lol

True, i thought it was a joke at the beggining too, i never even put GTA 3 in the disk tray :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Touched!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Well done to Stryke, who's first to twig.

Guru is me, and it's all a fake.
> Sorry, but I was bored at work yesterday, and was desperately seeking
> amusement.

:-)

LOL, this is cruel to those who fell for it...ban him! ;)
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:15
"High polygon count"
Well done to Stryke, who's first to twig.

Guru is me, and it's all a fake. Sorry, but I was bored at work yesterday, and was desperately seeking amusement.

:-)
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Someone has ran off with mine and choped it up.

Passers by may find a comment like this rather scary...
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:49
Regular
Someone has ran off with mine and choped it up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.