GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Motorbikes on GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
A friend recently showed me how to get motorbikes in GTA3!

You have to get into the police Enforcer van at the back of the station on Staunton Island. Drive it to the sloping entrance where you picked up Donald Love's bullet-proof Patriot.

Push the D-pad up, down, left, right - then circle, circle, L1, R2, L2, R1, triangle, square, cross.

You should hear the sound of a bike passing by. You can then find a bike under the curly part of the bridge between Staunton and Shoreside. Unfortunately it seems you are the only one who can ride a bike because no others appear.

Have fun!
Fri 15/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Wobble"
A friend recently showed me how to get motorbikes in GTA3!

You have to get into the police Enforcer van at the back of the station on Staunton Island. Drive it to the sloping entrance where you picked up Donald Love's bullet-proof Patriot.

Push the D-pad up, down, left, right - then circle, circle, L1, R2, L2, R1, triangle, square, cross.

You should hear the sound of a bike passing by. You can then find a bike under the curly part of the bridge between Staunton and Shoreside. Unfortunately it seems you are the only one who can ride a bike because no others appear.

Have fun!
Fri 15/03/02 at 10:30
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Can someone confirm this? moterbikes sound cool! but i recon it's abit of bertie bulls**t!!

Mark
Fri 15/03/02 at 21:49
Regular
dOES THIS ACUALLY WORK, AND WHAT CURLY BIT?
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:07
He/she must mean under the bridge between staunton and shoreside vale and even if it is it won't work and have you tryed it your self.
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:08
Regular
I've tried it and cn't get it to work, are you sure thats the rite code? or are u telling little porky pies?
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:11
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
ok i'm sitting here with gta3 on what do i do ?? the right code
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
ooooo i just got a yellow mafia car ! is that rare?? i never got it b4
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
Alex+daxter wrote:
> ok i'm sitting here with gta3 on what do i do ?? the right code
-----------------------
I followed what he said, but can't get it to work.
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:15
Regular
Alex+daxter wrote:
> ooooo i just got a yellow mafia car ! is that rare?? i never got it b4

huh? yellow mafia car?
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:16
Regular
QWhat is the car called?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.